"Friendly terms."

Core attempted to halt our brutal tactics once I described to him what I saw and did. We all arrived at the bar, Core, Malu, Dmitri, Francis and I. They sat at a table while I pulled my own chair over, setting it in between Core and Dmitri. I took a seat in it, sensing tension amongst the table as eyes gazed one to another.

"I suspect greetings are already mentioned, so let's get to the matter at hand." Core began. "Malu, you need to tone down the torture methods you are using to execute these sharks."

Malu spoke up, "But, Core, you and I both know that these sharks have done much worse than what we are doing."

"Yes, I am aware of their inhumane mutilations and their gruesome attacks on innocents," Core spoke. "But when you have peace keepers that stoop down to their level then they aren't peace keepers at all!"

"The Rangers have been laughed at because of their peaceful war methods Core!" Malu began. "With this operation we will be seen as a force to be reckoned with!"

"You havn't used the Rangers to their full potential Core! This is how we need to carry out operations! We deserved to be feared!" Dmitri spoke out.

"Francis, Dmitri and I are in charge of this operation!" Malu firmly stated.

"And I'm the one who put you in charge of it!" Core responded.

"ENOUGH!" Francis roared out, scaring all four of us. "Core makes the final decisions, it is his orders. We will cease the brutal tactics we use."

No one spoke out against Francis, he'd break us entirely if we had. Thoughts raced through my minds, have we finally reached friendly terms?