"Walking armory."

Several Rangers with yellow armbands entered the town thirty minutes after the firefight. They were followed by members of the Jackal corporation, who were merchants of the wasteland. They set up a table near the middle of Crane town, setting down crates and large duffle bags around it.

Dmitri walked up to the table, letting out a loud whistle and spinning his finger in the air as a sign of rallying up. We made a cluster around the table, more of a line. I could hear guns clicking ahead varying in firing mode switches and magazine reloads. Rangers were murmuring to each other while the line slowly progressed forwards. I finally found myself at the front and almost immediately I was greeted by a hug from Dmitri.

"Hello brother! Today we made an alliance with Jackal! We're issuing weapons to the unarmed Rangers, so take a look!" He would gesture to the table.

I stepped forwards, the man at the table looking up to me. He had placed several assault rifles on the table, standing up and asking; "See something you like?"

There was an FAL, a Galil, a Reiner-7, and an AK47. I shook my head and he took the weapons from the table, replacing them with new guns. There was an M4A1, an M16A4, an AK74u, and an M4 like gun which had a longer than normal barrel. This caught my attention and so I asked him what the gun was. He took a look at it and directed his attention up towards me with a; "That's a Beowulf, one of the only left. It fires a .50 caliber round and is capable of full auto."

I knew what I wanted, that damn Beowulf. I picked it up and was handed mags for it. Dmitri patted the back of my head while I walked away with the gun. Well, shit, looks like I just met a walking armory.