Bad timing

A few hours passed, and I heard fists banging against the container. I heard Malu call out to me, asking if I was there. I responded with a yes, a stutter in my voice.

"Francis is gonna get you outta there!" Malu yelled. "Sit tight fucker!"

A dent slammed through the doors with a loud thud and clank. A second dent was broken into the doors. And then a third, which opened a slit in between doors. I saw his fingers curl around either side, and he broken them away from each other. The girl was resting her head on my shoulder, she was nude with my duster draped around herself. She giggled when they walked in. Francis and Malu exchanged brief glances. Francis burst out into laughter. Malu started to laugh his ass off afterwards.

"V-Vickers!" Francis said in between laughs.

Dmitri ran over, stopping in his tracks when he saw me with the shark. His eyes were hidden behind a black visor and a white half mask. His expression seemed to shift. He wasn't laughing.

"Brother." He said. "Stand."

I attempted to stand but was pulled back down by the shark. She was about 6'5 in height, while I was about 6'7. Malu and Francis both realized Dmitri was there and they stopped laughing immediately. The shark stood up, still wearing my duster, she picked her clothes up, and she left the container. I was left sitting naked on the floor of the container, my shirt was torn off and my pants seemed to be ripped up as well. Dmitri stepped into the cargo container.

"Have... Have you no pride brother..?" He tilted his head while he took slow and drawn out steps towards me. "Have you forgotten our goal? Have you forgotten what they did to us? Have you forgotten what they do to others?"

I gulped when I saw the expressions fixed upon Malu's and Francis's faces. The person who's protected me all my life seemed to change in an instant. All I could do was stare.

"FUCKING ANSWER ME WHEN I SPEAK TO YOU!" He screamed.

"I'M SORRY BROTHER!" I yelled back to him, scurrying backwards.

He approached me and took a hold of my arm. He forcefully pulled me from the container.

"Exposed, used, hopeless, VICKERS HAVE YOU NO FUCKING LOYALTY?!" He threw me onto my back.

He unclipped his stun baton, switching it on. Electricity sparked around it's metal. He raised it over his head and hit me across the head with it. What this fuck was this, why the fuck weren't they going after the shark?! Dmitri hit me across the head a second time. I rolled over onto my gut with a groan. The mighty electrified blows dealt their deals to me. He hit me across the back of the head this time. And he did so again.

He knelt over my back and leaned into my ear, whispering; "Have you no pride...? Have you no loyalty...? Have you no strength...?"

He hit me across the back of the head, knocking me out.