Chapter 25...

"Okay everyone go get changed!" Colleen yelled an hour later. The food was now cleaned up and the kids were back to playing with their Christmas toys.

Her words were followed by a few groans. Mostly from Jackson and Lucas.

"Dressed?" Logan looked at me confused.

"Christmas outfit time!" I beamed. I loved that everyone waited for us to be here for the picture.

"I put your pajamas on your beds." Colleen gestured to Logan and I. "Everyone be in the living room in ten minutes." Her tone left no arguments.

Everyone dispersed at her words. Nodding at Logan I lead him towards the stairs. We've been busy eating and catching up with everyone to even put our stuff away. Our suitcases still sat at the base of the stairs waiting for us.

I groaned at the thought of tugging my suitcases up the stairs. Before I could grab one Logan was already grabbing one of mine and his. I stared at his back as he easily walked up the stairs like my one suitcase didn't weigh a ton. I couldn't deny how hot his strength was.

I hurried after him with my smaller suitcase. He waited at the top of the stairs for me as I played off that I wasn't struggling with my one suitcase.

Ignoring the smirk on his face I lead him towards his room, aka the office. Typically Abby and Leo would stay there but they were camping out in the living room; wanting to catch Santa.

"Here you go." I stepped to the side for him to enter. I eyed the blow up bedding, noting it was a bit smaller than I remembered. The imagine of Logan's big frame fitting on there made me grin.

"The bathroom is across the hall, next to my room." I gestured to the rooms across the hall. I was staying in Jackson's old room again. Knox and Aubrey were further down the hall.

We stood there staring at one another, the tension growing between us. I wanted nothing more than to grab and kiss him but with everyone walking around I couldn't. For a second I wished we were back at the hotel without family around.

I knew if I didn't walk away right now I'd do something stupid. Clearing my throat I forced myself to take a step back.

"I'll see you in just a few minutes." Before he could say anything in return I pivoted on my heel. Grabbing my suitcases I quickly headed to my room, shutting the door behind me. I leaned against the door letting out a sigh.

I didn't like not being able to touch Logan. I've been spoiled the last few days being able to hold his hand and be near him. A part of me wanted to say screw the consequences and grab Logan's hand in front of everyone. And as much as I wanted to do that the thought of what would happen afterwards lingered in my head.

How would my brother react to me dating his best friend? Would it ruin their friendship? Would things be awkward between everyone? Does Logan even want to date me?

There were so many questions and my head hurt just thinking about them. But I did know one thing...if me being with Logan hurt his and Knox's friendship I would step back and shove my feelings towards Logan down. I wouldn't be the reason they hated each other. Even if it broke my heart.

Not wanting to think about it right now I rolled my suitcases off to the side and grabbed the pajamas Colleen put out for us. I laughed under my breath at what the shirt said 'Lets Get Baked' with a gingerbread man in the middle and little balls that jingled. This years pants were green and black.

I made quick work of changing into the pajamas and freshening up a bit before heading back downstairs. When Colleen said ten minutes she meant ten minutes. One year Jackson took longer she literally went upstairs and brought him down by the ear.