Chapter 20...

Sexual Content ahead. There will be no mentioning of condoms/birth control. They are practicing safe sex, as should everyone, it just won't be mentioned. NO baby making in this book! Sexual content from here on out!!

Kissing Logan was like I had died and gone to heaven. His lips were soft yet demanding. The stubble on his face making me imagine what it would feel like between my thighs.

A minute into our kiss he let my wrists go, finally letting me touch him. My hands immediately went to his chest, feeling the the hard muscle under his t-shirt. I could feel his heart beating just as fast as mine.

The way our lips molded together felt like they were meant for one another. My body pressed against his in just the right way, like a puzzle piece sliding into place. His hand on my hip burned through my shirt making me want to rip if off. 

When we pulled apart for a brief moment I was panting so hard I felt like I had run a marathon. Logan literally just stole the oxygen from my lungs. My hands fisted his shirt as I tried to catch my breath. My eyes met his once more and this time it was me who pulled him back down for another kiss.  

I got lost in the kiss. My hands letting go of his shirt to wrap around his neck, moving up onto my toes to thread my fingers through his hair. One second I was pressed against the door and the next I was being lifted by my thighs.

Wrapping my legs around his waist I found myself grinding against his front. The bulge in his sweats growing by the second and rubbing me just perfect. A groan grew in my throat at how big he felt pressed against me.

Logan effortlessly carried me away from the door and across the room. My back hit the bed but I didn't let my grip on him loosen. I wanted...needed to feel him all over me. Logan pulled back, lips leaving mine to trail down my neck I laid my head back panting.

His big hands slipped under my shirt touching my bare skin. Goosebumps appeared on my skin at his touch as he moved upwards, tugging the shirt up as he went. A simple touch from him was going to be my undoing.

Logan lifted his head as the tips of his fingers grazed the bottom of my breasts. His hesitation making my smile. Him asking for consent was beyond cute. I gave him a quick nod despite the self-conscious feeling creeping in.

His eyes never once left mine as he gently lifted my shirt up. I sat up just enough to put my arms up for him to slide it over my head. My hands itched to cover myself but the intense look in his eyes stopped me. I stopped breathing as his gaze finally dipped down to my bare breasts.

I didn't have the biggest chest, a few boyfriends in the past making comments about liking bigger ones. I tugged my bottom lip between my teeth as Logan brought his hands up and cupped both my breasts.

"Beautiful."

The way he said it eased the tightness in my chest. His thumbs brushed against my hard nipples making me gasp.

"I think I found my new favorite thing." Logan murmured before dipping his head down. He planted kisses along the top of my breasts, his stubble tickling my skin and making me squirm underneath of him.

I couldn't stop the soft moan from leaving my lips when Logan took a nipple in his mouth, his other hand still holding onto my other breast. My fingers gripped the back of his head and he sucked and nipped at my chest.

"Logan." I wasn't sure what I was begging for. My mind clouded with all things Logan.

I watched with hooded eyes as Logan moved down my chest until he reached the waistband of my pants. Those long fingers softly tugging my pants down my legs, my hips lifting to help. My lip quirked upwards as he threw my pants over his shoulder. He seemed just as eager as me.