Chapter 12...

Olivia

"Jess, come on its freezing outside!"

"So?" She popped her head out of my closet and narrowed her eyes at me. "It's a Saturday night, the first Saturday you haven't worked late in weeks. And we both leave in three days for Christmas and won't see each other for a week. We are doing this."

"Jess."

"Jess me all you want but I'm still taking your ass out tonight. You can either do it willingly or unwillingly. Your choice."

Aside from the fact that I was exhausted from work today and this week, it was freezing outside. It snowed last night and it already looked windy. Going out did not scream fun to me. But I knew Jess was right.

We haven't really seen each other in a few weeks and with Christmas literally days away we wouldn't until New Years Eve. So despite not wanting to go out I begrudgingly got up off my bed and went to help Jess find me an outfit to wear.

After at least 8 veto's on every outfit Jess handed me I finally agreed on an outfit. Although it wasn't Jess's first choice. But no way was I about to freeze my ass off in a tiny dress in this weather. At least with this 'dress' I would be somewhat warmer.

With a promise to be ready in fifteen minutes Jess finally left my room. While I didn't really want to go out I couldn't deny the little bit of excitement building inside me. I has been ages since we've been out and after a long stressful week maybe I did need this.

Feeling a bit more excited, I quickly changed out of my fuzzy PJ's and threw on the cute yet simple sweater dress. I forgot I had it stuffed at the back of my closet until Jess pulled it out. The cute maroon color fitting for the time of year. I already knew I was going to be thankful for the turtleneck and thickness of the dress.

(Thought why not add a pic

(Thought why not add a pic. Plus I love the color of the sweater dress and the bootsss)

It wasn't exactly fancy but we were only going to the bar a few blocks down the street. I only agreed to go if we didn't go to any club, not fully in the mood to have some random guy grind against me all night. Plus the bar wasn't sleazy like some Jess and I have been to. We'll go for a few drinks, maybe play some pool, and then come home.

Deciding to make the dress a tad bit fancier I grabbed a pair of knee high black suede boots. I've spent a lot of time in these dancing on the dance floor with Jess. Plus they'd at least keep some of my legs warm.

Knowing Jess and her punctuality I quickly got to work on my makeup. I was going to keep it light but figuring this would probably be my last time 'dressing up' for a bit I decided to go all out.

For the first time in ages I actually did my makeup and eyeshadow. Matching the shades to my dress fairly nicely if I say so myself. By time I was done I had a beautiful smoked out eye that made my green eyes pop.