Chapter 131 | 140

Start from the beginning

    He shook his head, thanked the concierge, took Lu Chengzong and Lu Chengzhang into the mule cart, and prepared to go to Longxing cloth shop.

    Several people got into the mule cart, and Lu Chengzhang lifted the curtain to look at Li's house. While looking at it, he said enviously: "This Li family is really magnificent, and it also has a concierge. I think Zhong Jue and Yun Bi brought it with them The coachman came, dad, how many servants does their family have?"

    Lu Xun didn't know this, he had seen six or seven in his impression, and said: "There are always six or seven, I heard that there is Zhuangzi, Zhuangzi There are also stewards."

    Lu Chengzong was envious when he heard it, "Then there must be a dozen servants?" There are

    only five masters in the family, but there are a dozen servants. These days are really comfortable.

    Lu Xun was a little absent-minded and didn't say anything, but Lu Chengzhang was quite interested in this, and said, "Brother, you said that the houses in our Anyi County are so expensive, so it's more expensive to buy a three-entry house in Yuanzhou City?"

    "Then Appoint."

    "You said how much it costs to buy such an expensive house and raise so many servants. Is the merchant really that profitable?"

    "Maybe." The

    two brothers lifted the curtain all the way to look at the street scene of Yuanzhou City. Their eyes were a little bit insufficient. When the mule cart stopped, Lu Chengzhang realized that he had already arrived at the Longxing cloth shop.

    In the past two years, they have taken care of their family, and it was Qian Hong, the owner of Longxing Cloth Shop, who bought goods with them. The two brothers of the Lu family had admired Qian Hong's name for a long time, but they had never seen him before, so they were a little excited for a while.

    Get out of the car and see that Longxing is also a three-bay cloth shop. The three-bay cloth shop in Yuanzhou City is more valuable than their three-bay shop in Anyi County. Lu Chengzhang looked at Longxing's shop and adjusted his clothes unconsciously. Remembering that he had to keep a low profile when he came out this time, and he was wearing a very ordinary cloth robe, and suddenly felt a little disrespectful.

    Lu Xun was calm, he greeted, led Lu Chengzong and Lu Chengzhang to Longxing cloth shop.

    Longxing's guy recognizes Lu Xun, although he only comes here twice a year, but he buys goods with his boss, how could he not recognize him.

    In the past years when Lu Xun came here, the guys were extremely polite, and it is not an exaggeration to say that a face can be turned into a blooming flower with a smile. But today, the expression is a bit subtle, but the subtlety is only for a moment, and it is covered up. He still smiles and cups his hands warmly as before, welcoming people: "Hey, Lu Dong's family is here."

    Lu Xun also cupped his hands, smiling . Said: "Brother Xiaoqian, I haven't seen you for a while. It's been good recently."

    This brother Qianhong was originally a relative of Qian Hong's clan, so although he was young, he was very valued by Qian Hong in the shop. Qian Hong was not in the shop. At that time, he was in charge.

    He was also tactful, and said with a smile: "Toefl, TOEFL, everything is fine, why are you here today?"

    When asked this question, Lu Xun was taken aback.

    He has been going to Hongdu Mansion with Qian Hong every year at this time in the past few years. Brother Qian doesn't know why he asked such a question today.