More than seven hundred taels is easy to divide. First, divide the money of Lin Huaigeng and Liu Zhang, who accounted for a very small share. They each paid 22 taels, and Lin Huaigeng also borrowed 12 taels from Lu Chengxiao. They will not be used for the expenses on the road. Pay, just pay the cost of raw cloth and dyed cloth, one gains thirteen taels of money, and the other gains nine taels of money.

    Lu Chengxiao didn't exchange all the money for silver bills, but kept some silver ingots for convenience, so there was no trouble when distributing the money, with interest on the principal, Liu Zhang got twenty-nine taels, and Lin Huaigeng returned Lu Chengxiao's ten taels Afterwards, I got thirty-three two-five dollars.

    The remaining part will be divided equally with Liu Yan after deducting the expenses paid by Lu Chengxiao.

    As expected by Liu Yanping, Lu Chengxiao didn't count the small money at all, he paid it in advance by himself, or because Liu Yanping had an account, he made up for the difference of a few taels.

    This trip, the two bought two hundred taels of raw cloth each. Because some of the printed and dyed colors sold at a higher price, and their goods were sold out in one day, it did not take two or three days, so the original plan was to spend on Nanshi's shop rent also saved a few taels, and at the end of the day, apart from giving gifts to President Liu and taking care of Manager Xu, the two of them each earned a full ninety taels.

    As a result, Liu Yanping had two hundred and ninety taels in his hands including the principal and interest, plus the forty-five taels that were not used earlier, he had more than three hundred taels of silver in his hands.

    However, Lu Chengxiao had previously reserved nearly a hundred taels for the advance payment of expenses and turnover, which was a little more than Liu Yanping's. It can be said that this half trip to the merchants was more profitable than the original budget.

    Liu Yan'an was already dumbfounded. He had never seen so much money since he was so old, and he had never seen a large amount of banknotes. He just held it in his hand and looked at it again and again.

    Liu Yanping was a little amused, and simply pushed all the money over: "Why don't you keep it? But it's just these few days, and when we go back to Wuxing, we still have to exchange it."

    Liu Yanan hurriedly shook his head, and pushed it back: " No need, I'll just take a look at it, and you should keep it."

    Although he is skilled, he is not as safe as his second brother, and Liu Yan'an has not forgotten that his family still owes a huge debt of two hundred taels to the villagers, and the money he earned The money will be given to Yu'er to open a shop, this is a tacit understanding between the two brothers, if it is lost, it is not for fun.

    Liu Yanping laughed, and said: "Okay, don't worry, you can have these in the future."

    He collected the money by himself.

    Liu Yan'an believed these words, and he had opened his eyes this trip.

    Everyone has earned money, but there is only one eight treasures, he is a running companion, happily watching the fun from the side, as if what the third young master of his family earns is what he earns.

    Seeing Liu Yanping coaxing Liu Yanan, Lu Chengxiao took out a silver ingot from his purse and pushed it on the table in front of Babao after thinking about it: "You, you can't follow Baibao for a while."

    Babao was stunned, and his neck moved forward unconsciously . Stretching, looking down at the two-two-one silver ingot and then at Lu Chengxiao: "I have money too?"