Lu Chengxiao said with a smile, "I'm asking you, is there a Longevity Palace near our ferry?"

    The porter smiled when he heard this, "You are from Jiangnan West Road, and you want to find the Jiangyou Merchant Gang The

    Longevity Palace is a Taoist temple, but it is also the liaison office of the Jiangyou Merchant Gang. As soon as Lu Chengxiao heard this, he knew he was asking the right person, and nodded quickly: "Yes, is there a Longevity Palace near this ferry?"

    The porter shook his head, "No, but there is Jiangyou Guild Hall. You go out of this street and head south, the first intersection is there."

    Lu Chengxiao was overjoyed, and asked again: "Is there a cloth shop around here?"

    The porter shook his head: "Come here These are all bulk goods, but there is no such thing. If you are a cloth seller, you have to rent a place in Zhejiang City, where many people come to buy goods every day."

    Lu Chengxiao's heart moved, and he simply asked: "I know if the shop is good for rent, What kind of lease method is it?"

    The porter smiled: "I don't understand that. It should be easy for you to go to the guild hall to inquire about it. If not, you can go directly to the market management office."

    Lu Chengxiao probably knew it in his heart, and this area may have formed a business similar to Shengze Town The environment is far away from where ordinary residents live. If there is any difference from Shengze, it is probably related to the fact that Shengze specializes in silk, while Zhejiang Province and Zhejiang City should be diverse, selling everything.

    He clenched his fist at the porter and said: "Okay, then I understand, thank you!"

    The porter stuffed the money into his arms, and said with a smile: "No, I got the benefit too, thank you for the reward.

    " Arch hand also left.

    Lu Chengxiao and Liu Yanping went to the road pointed by the porter. Along the way, they first saw the Shanxi Merchants Guild Hall and the Hui Merchants Guild Hall. When they reached the intersection, they really saw the Jiangyou Guild Hall.

    Same as the previous two, this guild hall is quite grandly built, the door is open, but you can't see what's going on inside through the screen wall.

    Lu Chengxiao thought for a while, and said, "It's not appropriate to visit Yu Li empty-handed, let's back up the gift first?"

    Liu Yanping quite agreed, the two turned around and saw a shop selling local specialties in the distance, they smiled tacitly: "Let's go."

    There are special products from all over the shop in the shop. If you want to pay a visit to a fellow villager, naturally you should send some earthenware to make friends. I don’t know where the president of the guild hall is from, so I just picked out the famous ones and bought some. to the point.

    With their hands full, the two turned back to the Jiangyou Guild Hall, and then entered the gate of the chamber of commerce.

    At this time, the sky was already dark, turning around the screen wall was the courtyard, compared to the deserted outside, the inside was already brightly lit, and the voices of many people talking could be vaguely heard, it was rather lively.

    A thin old man who looked like a manager came up to meet him, Lu Chengxiao and Liu Yanping saluted him, and said: "The younger generation is a merchant from Yuanzhou, and he has just arrived in the treasure land. I don't know if it's convenient to pay a visit to the president at this time."