’s business, and find another boat when he returns.” Seeing that he has regulations for everything, Wei briefly Take it easy and nodded.

    Lu Chengxiao saw that Liu Yu was also looking into the boat, so he said to Wei Shi, "It will take some time before the cargo is loaded. Auntie, do you want to get on the boat and have

    a look?" It was Wei Shi who asked this question, but after asking, he also looked at Liu Yu fish.

    Wei Shi and Liu Yu really wanted to see the boat they were going to take for a long time, so they nodded.

    Lu Chengxiao led the two of them aboard, seeing that there are cargo spaces for cargo and cabins for occupants, he feels much more at ease.

    Mrs. Wei went to the ship's mother to inquire about how to eat and how to supply supplies along the way. Seeing that there was no one around, Lu Chengxiao quietly took Liu Yu's hand under the cover of his robe sleeve, and said, "I'll be back soon." He

    shook it lightly . , then let go.

    Sending you off for thousands of miles must be farewell, six hundred pieces of cloth, more than a dozen people do it together, that is, a few trips, Liu Yu only had time to say goodbye to Lu Chengxiao, and then got off the boat with Wei Shi.

    The cable was untied, and the boat was moved. The boat and the shore could only wave their hands, and a group of six people set sail for a long journey.

    The first stop was in Yuanzhou City, a few days before the handover from the dyeing workshop, as he said before, Yang Cunxu, Wang Mingyun and Li Zhongjue were invited to another gathering.

    This year coincides with the year of the country test, a once-in-three-year opportunity. Wang Mingyun will leave in August. At this time, he is preparing for the test with all his strength. , and they dispersed.

    On the other hand, Yang Cunxu has a proud personality, and he has a close relationship with Lu Chengxiao. He heard that two of Lu Chengxiao's companions on this trip are future uncles and two are friends of the general manager. He is quite polite. Very into the friendship of the landlord.

    Instead, Lu Chengxiao asked, "Are you going to end in August?"

    Yang Cunxu nodded, but said with a smile, "It's just luck if you don't end up. Don't you know me? I'm on the same level as you, and I love horseback riding and archery even more." Well, knowledge, it’s okay for daily use, but it’s too difficult for me to squeeze through the single-plank bridge of the imperial examination, I have to find an opportunity to become an official in the future.”

    Speaking of this, he smiled and slapped Lu Chengxiao on the shoulder, saying: “Thank you Because of the unexpected harvest from helping you find someone last time, my father is expected to go up and go, and it will be easier for me to become an official in the future."

    Lu Chengxiao smiled: "That is your own fate. Thank you for taking care of me."

    After the load of cloth was packed, Yang Cunxu saw him off to the pier, and called the servant behind him.

    The servant took out a bow and a quiver full of arrows from the carriage. Yang Cunxu took it and presented it to Lu Chengxiao, saying, "I don't know if you brought a bow and arrow with you on this trip, but you might encounter some arrows along the way." In any case, it’s always good to have more self-defense items. This was given to my father by others. It looks good. He is just a decoration for a civil servant, so I’ll take it out and give it to you.”

    Going out to do business, self-defense Naturally, he brought something with him, but it was a gift from Yang Cunxu's father, and his heart is worth more than bows and arrows.