The old doctor saw that it was almost time to retain the needle, so he got up and came to get the needle. In fact, there are not many people seeking medical treatment for this kind of disease, especially men.

    Naturally, it is not a big problem for the doctor to treat the kind of family and friends who are tight on his body. When it is tonic, it is tonic, and when it is purging, it is purging. When the yin and yang tend to be harmonious, the medicine will be cured.

    After a few instructions, the old doctor was about to leave, and Babao rushed to see the doctor off and paid the consultation gold and medicine fees.

    Only Lu Chengxiao and the Liu family brothers were in the room, and Lu Chengxiao also felt embarrassed for a moment, and said to Liu Yanping and Liu Yanan: "Today's matter is related to the woman Qingyu, the two brothers allow me to explain to Yu'er alone later, okay?"

    Liu Yanping I also know the relationship between the Lu family and the Li family in Yuanzhou. If it is related to the Li family, Lu Chengxiao can understand it considering the reputation of the Li family, and they don't know what happened, so they don't like to judge. Liu Yu explained that this is enough.

    He nodded, and said: "

    Okay, Yu'er should also know, and I hope you will not lie." These words are for Lu Chengxiao and Liu Yu to explain clearly the relationship between Lu Chengxiao and Liu Yuba and the person who administered the drug today. In the final analysis, he was afraid that besides Liu Yu, he would also have entanglements with other women, so if the marriage is still discussed, it will be discussed elsewhere.

    "It's natural."

    Lu Chengxiao didn't want to wait any longer, put on his coat, tidied up his clothes and went to look for Liu Yu.

    Liu Yu had been in her own room the whole time, and she heard Babao sending the old doctor away outside, and was hesitating whether she could go out, when she heard a knock on the door, hurriedly went to open the door, and saw that the expression was much normal Lu Chengxiao.     Thinking of the situation just now, he was so embarrassed

    that he didn't know what to say. He bit his lip and asked, "Are you all right now?     " The earballs were getting red, and there was a little smile in his eyes, "It's healed, thank you for asking Yan An to seek medical help."     Liu Yu nodded, not daring to answer these words again, Lu Chengxiao smiled and said: "Maybe let me in House, let me explain to you what happened today."

    "Oh, good." Liu Yu just came back to his senses, and hurriedly invited people inside. In order to avoid suspicion, the door of the wing room was left open, even without closing it.

    This is a suite, there are tables and chairs for guests to the left after entering the door, Lu Chengxiao waited for her to come to him, and then walked in together, when he arrived at the table, he did not sit down, it was unexpected by Liu Yu Others took her hand.

    Liu Yu's heart skipped a beat, and he twitched nervously, but was held by Lu Chengxiao again.

    "Yu'er."

    Yu'er has been said countless times in my heart, and I called it when I was unconscious, and now I don't want to give up and don't want to change it back. His voice is very soft, so soft that maybe only this room, only They can hear each other.

    Liu Yu has heard many people call her this way. In the past, it was the Wang family, or the girl who played well in the Liu family village. Now it is the aunt and several cousins, and even the uncles and aunts of the Lu family.

ZhejunOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara