The companion's heart skipped a beat, but his face remained steady, and he passed on the words according to Qian's wishes.

    When Li Yunbi heard her mother looking for her, she felt a little guilty, and asked the companion, "Where is the jewelry?"

    Of course the companion knew that there was no jewelry, but he just smiled and said, "Madam tidied up the dowry box this morning, and found some jewelry." Old things."

    Then Li Yunbi went with her with suspicion and trepidation.

    When he got to the main courtyard, the companion retreated out wisely and guarded the courtyard gate.

    As soon as the mother and daughter met each other, Qian stared at Li Yunbi's expression for a while, then suddenly sneered: "Tell me, what good things did you do this morning?

    " The mother knew how many details, and before she could make up her mind, Qian had already slapped it on the case table: "I still don't tell the truth!"

    Li Yunbi burst into tears, and she didn't dare to hide it, she told the truth that Cui'er was mistakenly used by the second brother in order to help her.

    It never occurred to Qian that her daughter would fall in love with Lu Chengxiao, and she became so thin in just over a month because of Lu Chengxiao's marriage proposal.

    She just laughed angrily, "You are really promising."

    A country cloth shop relied on her brother's support to expand its business to a small cloth shop in the county. After kissing, he still has the face to toss about such things.

    If this wasn't her biological daughter...

    Qian took a deep breath before suppressing the urge to slap her right now.

    Called the companion to come in, and said: "Tell your third child to go to the Zhuangzi, let your man hand over the affairs of the Zhuangzi to his subordinates, and bring your eldest and second child back together, and then you go to pick up a pair of medicines to boil. In order to feed Li Cuier down, together with Liu Liang, both brothers and sisters were tied up and thrown into the woodshed."

    When the escort heard that his man had handed over the affairs of the village to his subordinates, his heart skipped a beat. The housekeeper is the most trusted, and her man is worse than him. Faintly, she felt that this might be a great opportunity for her family, and she was stunned when she heard that Li Cui'er was being given medicine, and asked Qian carefully: "Madam, Which kind of medicine to choose?"

    Qian Shi smiled: "Didn't you want to be a Tongfang? Of course it is Juezitang. People like us don't care about such things."

    Li Yunbi heard the word Juezitang , His face turned pale: "Mother, how could you do this."

    Qian glanced at the companion, who hurriedly bowed her head and retreated, and called another woman to guard the gate, and went to do the things Qian told him. .

    And when he went out with the room, Qian slapped Li Yunbi directly, with a "slap", it made Qian's own hands go numb, and his heart trembled with pain.

    Li Yunbi covered her face with tears rolling in her eyes: "Mother..."

    "I don't know why I hit you? What, you still think that Li Cui'er is loyal to protect the lord?"

    "It's hopelessly stupid! I was sold and paid for! Why did I give birth to you, such a fool!"

    "Yes, and your second brother, you brothers and sisters, are really good, good job."

    "Li Yunbi Let me tell you, your second brother just wants to protect you. He is a bit stupid to suffer from this dumbness, but he is a man. From now on, he can only fiddle with his dyes. In the future, when you enter the back house, if you meet someone who is powerful, you don’t even want to leave your bones alone!"

    How did Qian teach her daughter? I won’t go into details here, but Li Zhongjue thought he had covered it up for his sister, but he didn’t know that he just After going out for a trip, Mrs. Qian has already summoned another powerful housekeeper in the village to come back, took over the business of Li Cuier and his wife, even poured Li Cuier a bowl of Juezi soup, and brought several toothmaids, a family of four They were all tied up, and they were sold in four different positions four times.

    Li Cui'er had originally prepared medicine to use against Li Danjue, but it was Lu Chengxiao who bumped into her and made her think of a better way to gain a higher status for herself.

    It's just that she never thought that she wanted to be greedy for the position of an aunt, and wanted to fight for a mother who was expensive because of her son and would not be disgusted by Li Chuanjue. She had Li Yunbi as her backing for her future, and she was fooled by Li Yunbi and Li Zhongjue. He has never been fooled by his wife, Qian Shi, who is usually amiable and quiet.

    It never occurred to her that the Qian family didn't think about old feelings at all, and even waited for the master to return home without discussing it, and directly sent their family off.

    Li Zhongjue didn't see it, but Li Yunbi was forced by Qian to watch the whole process, watching how the four members of the Li family were sold separately, and was told by her mother which direction they were going to go.

    People have been scared silly.

    "Don't understand?"

    Mrs. Li said bluntly: "If she just simply climbs on the bed, doesn't use you as a raft, doesn't use your reputation to whitewash her reputation, and only looks at her mother's face, then let her It doesn’t matter if a Tongfang is respectable, Tongfang says she’s a half-master, but she’s just a plaything in the end, but she absolutely shouldn’t, she’s smart enough to touch your jade with her broken crock.”

    No matter what, my daughter, It is also the most precious in Qian's heart, no one can touch it.

    The author has something to say:

    Think again and again, I will keep this plot line and write it according to the original plan.