Yu'er, third brother help you." Lu Chengxiao looked helplessly . Watching, scruples about the defense of men and women, can only watch.

    Liu Yanping looked amused, and followed him onto the boat.

    The boatman and boatwoman on the boat were a couple in their thirties, seeing the good looks of the boatmen who were going to pick up today, they were quite polite and greeted them a few times.

    Lu Chengxiao led a few people into the cabin, and there were many things on the table in the cabin, not to mention drinking water, there were several boxes of snacks from Wuzhizhai, and there were also various plum cakes to prevent seasickness.

    Liu Yu looked at Lu Chengxiao, and Lu Chengxiao smiled: "I bought it when I went back to town yesterday. I don't know what you like to eat, so I bought some of each."

    Liu Yanping couldn't help but be convinced by this carefulness.

    When everyone was present, the boat lady untied the cable, and the boatman pushed up the penny, and the boat left the shore steadily.

    Needless to say, Lu Chengxiao's joy along the way, just talking to brothers Liu Yanping and Liu Yan'an, and Liu Yu listening with a smile, made him feel like he was in the clouds.

    There are not many ships like this in the south, and they are often husband and wife partners, and the mother of the ship is a good cook.

    In the morning, I have my own dry food and snacks, at noon I eat the boat dishes cooked by the boat mother, and in the evening I find the inn where I stayed for dinner.

    It was Liu Yu's first real long-distance travel, and he didn't have to worry about safety issues at all, which was quite novel.

    Staying at the hotel at night, for Liu Yu's safety, like the former Li family brothers and sisters, they want the kind of connected suites, Liu Yu lives in the inner room, Liu Yanping and Liu Yan'an live in the outer room, and Lu Chengxiao's master and servant live next door.

    The boat owner and his wife don't leave the boat, they live on the boat at night.

    There was nothing to say all night, and early the next morning, while Lu Chengxiao and the others were still eating breakfast, Babao had already packed all the food that the three young masters ordered for them to eat on the boat during the day.

    Naturally, most of them are the ones that Liu Yu eats a lot.

    Liu Yan felt relieved, Liu Yanping turned twenty this year, and had no idea of ​​starting a family, but now he learned how to pamper his daughter-in-law with Lu Chengxiao, the future son-in-law.

    The boat was really fast, and in the evening of the second day, the group arrived at Yuanzhou City. Lu Chengxiao and Babao were quite familiar with Yuanzhou City, so they entered the city gate and went to the best inn in the city first.     What I want is not a separate suite, but a quiet small courtyard. There is a main hall, a flower hall, and four guest rooms in the courtyard. There is also a small garden attached. Once the courtyard door is closed, it becomes a small world of its own, without any distractions. People wait, much quieter than the previous suite.     There are four guest rooms, one for Liu's brothers, one for Liu Yu, and one for Lu Chengxiao's master and servant.     Dinner was served in the courtyard, it was ordered by Lu Chengxiao and Liu Yanping, and Xiao Er brought it in. After the meal, Babao first went to Li Zhongjue's house to deliver a letter, and Lu Chengxiao would visit Li's house first in the morning.     Regarding the relationship between the Lu family and the Li family, it was impossible for others not to visit Yuanzhou City, and another reason was discussed with Liu Yanping on the road.