Very similar to Lu Chengxiao, at least the eldest and second child in her family don't have such a good manner.

    Mrs. Wei shook his head: "I have been studying in a private school in the town for several years. Their brothers are good at martial arts, but their academic performance is average. As for etiquette and rules, to tell you the truth, whether it's their father and uncle or me, my mother-in-law has always taught them. Yan Qing and Yan Ping are fine, they have been taught by their grandmother and father for a few years, Yan An was still too young at that time, so he didn't get much education." The

    three sons were taught by the Wei family alone.

    This aroused Mrs. Chen's curiosity, and asked Mrs. Wei: "May I ask, who is your ancestor?"

    Mrs. Wei shook his head, "I was bought back by my mother-in-law kindly during the famine years, when my father-in-law passed away. "

    But there is a rule in the family not to enlist in the army. Wei guessed that maybe the father-in-law was in the army before. It's hard to talk about this uncertain matter.

    While the few people were talking, Liu Yu had already calmed down. She always had eyes for something. Seeing that Lu Chengxiao and the two elder brothers had no tea in front of them, they were about to go to the kitchen.

    As a result, Babao, who has been to the Liu family several times, is also clever. Seeing their young master and Liu family brothers come in, he went to work on it first. Liu Yu just thought that he had already brought in tea, and even Liu Yu's share was ready. .

    Chen couldn't laugh or cry, and said to Wei: "Are the two of my family like this in your place?"

    Treating himself as half the master, he can even arrange the work of making tea and entertaining guests by himself.

    Wei Shi only praised: "I am one of my own people, and Babao is smart and capable."

    With this compliment, Babao's heart is full of joy.

    After sitting in one place for a while, Mrs. Chen started talking about the business and asked about the arrangements for Lu Chengxiao and Liu Yanping's trip to Zhejiang and Zhejiang.

    Hearing that the next day, he would go to Yuanzhou to find a cooperative dyeing workshop to set the color pattern, and Liu Yu was with him, so his smile deepened.

    Instead, he confessed to Lu Chengxiao once: "It was originally said to take three hundred taels for business, and one hundred taels for backup. Now that the family has been divided, you should be smaller this time and leave some room for yourself. Don't ask Yu'er to stay with you in the future. Still have to suffer."

    Lu Chengxiao looked at Liu Yu again, with a smile in his eyes. Seeing Liu Yu avoiding his gaze, he turned his head to Chen and Wei and said, "I saved a hundred taels, and this time I will only enter two." One hundred taels of cloth, and the remaining one hundred taels of dyed cloth plus road expenses, let’s test the water first.”

    Brothers Liu Yanping and Liu Yan’an suddenly realized that the remaining one hundred taels was probably placed in the hands of their sister, and the two brothers Can't help but want to laugh.

    Liu Yu only looked at the expressions of her second and third brothers, and knew that her elder brother had guessed it. She felt embarrassed and did not dare to show it in front of Mrs. Chen, so she forced herself to remain calm.

    Mrs. Chen didn't see anything, but Lu Chengxiao did. Not willing to let Liu Yu feel uncomfortable, he said to Liu Yanping, "Isn't your cloth harvested in the village? Maybe take me to see it too."