Zhou Qiongying pinned her hopes on this little uncle Lu Chengxiao again. Her in-laws love this little uncle so much. If he is not happy, this matter will probably be let alone.

    In the end, my brother-in-law also agreed to split up the family before we got married, so he was willing to agree?

    From when Lu Xun announced the decision to split the family to when they went back to their rooms, within half an hour, the split was over.

    Zhou Qiongying was still sleepwalking. She looked at Lu Chengzhang and asked incredulously, "Is this how the family is really separated? We are about to be separated?"

    No wonder Zhou Qiongying, the good times in the county didn't last long, so they had to Going to the small town to make a living by yourself, even Lu Chengzhang didn't slow down all afternoon, how could Zhou Qiongying be expected to accept this fact in half an hour.

    Zhou Qiongying thought in a trance, going to a strange town to set up her own shop, starting from scratch, it is not as good as the one in Changfeng Town, at least it is ready-made, and there is also the Lu family's house in the town.

    But the cloth shop in Changfeng Town, the father-in-law also said that it was a dowry for Lu Shuang.

    Zhou Qiongying is actually very envious of a girl's family who can get a property comparable to that of her brothers in the family. She is really envious.

    She also has a brother, who is also a girl from a merchant family in the county. She used to think that her dowry was much richer than that of her sister-in-law Qin Yulan. A star and a half.

    Thinking that I don't know what day it will be in the future, it's like losing my soul.

    Lu Chengzhang sighed, "What else can we do? It's a matter of father's decision, and it's a pity that this family didn't treat us badly at all. The family business gathered in one place looks quite big, one share and five shares, let alone here In the county, even in our Changfeng Town, they are just ordinary wealthy households."

    Four hundred taels, those who have opened shops for more than ten years in Changfeng Town have this net worth, like their three-room cloth shop in the town, There is also a warehouse, and the fabric is worth more than three hundred taels; some medium-sized shops in the town are also worth one or two hundred taels. After several years of business, no one has any money.     Their family has just made a fortune and grew up as the leading wealthy household in Fengzhen. Now that the family is separated, he can only open a shop by himself to make a living like those small wealthy households in Changfeng Town. Lu Chengzhang's heart gap is not ordinary.     At this moment, Lu Chengzhang suddenly had a deep understanding of the primogeniture system. Of course, understanding is one thing. He is not the eldest son, and he will never hope that his family will also implement the primogeniture system.     Zhou Qiongying suddenly thought of her mother-in-law, Mrs. Chen, who was far away in Changfeng Town, like a drowning man grasping at the straw, and putting her last hope on her mother-in-law, Mrs. Chen: "Father said that we should listen to mother's wishes, Chengzhang The third brother and Shuang'er's marriage has not yet been consummated, so how could mother agree?"     At this point, he felt that the division of the family was really sudden and abnormal, so he asked Lu Chengzhang, "Why do you say father suddenly? It's too sudden to mention the separation. Isn't the third brother about to get married? Your sister hasn't talked about the family yet, so it will be affected to some extent? Who will make such a separation at this time? Ah."     A guilty conscience flashed in Lu Chengzhang's eyes, he quickly lowered his eyes, and said vaguely: "I don't know about it."     He lifted the quilt, kicked off his shoes and lay down, and urged Zhou Qiongying: "Sleep, sleep , Mother and sister-in-law will come over tomorrow, if Mother agrees or disagrees, we will know tomorrow."