When it comes to making clothes, she relies entirely on her eyesight and aesthetics that she has cultivated in those two years of splendid work, but when it comes to business, she is really good at nine out of ten senses and knows nothing about it. If the third brother doesn't say it now, she will also look for opportunities to ask in the future.

    Seeing Lu Chengxiao ask now, thinking about it, he is a businessman, and even if he has been exposed to it for a long time, he doesn't know how much better than himself. It is most appropriate to listen to his advice, so he did not hide it, and said: "I went back a while ago. When I was in Changfeng Town, I sat in Sister Cui’s embroidery shop. I was very fond of female celebrities since I was a child, so I had some ideas and discussed with my aunt. I thought about opening a small embroidery shop in Xifeng Town. It is to let my aunt see that I can pass the skill."

    Before Lu Chengxiao could speak, Liu Yan'an had already opened his mouth: "I think it's okay, I don't know Jinxiu Zhuang, but I see that it looks much better than the clothes my sister bought at the embroidery shop in the county a few days ago. It's a show of kung fu, if you go out now, the only acquaintances will be you as the wife of a wealthy family in the county."

    This is the truth, Liu Yu's appearance is so good that you can hardly tell whether she is beautiful in person or beautiful in clothes. Zong is stunning, but her eyes are all on her face, and her clothes have become a foil. Wei Shi is different. Even though he has a good background, he is now in his forties, and after more than ten years of hard work, dressing up is even more important .

    Wei Shi was originally brought up by the old lady of the Liu family, she has good manners and good manners. They say that people depend on their clothes. She changed that peasant woman's clothes. Once she put on the good clothes, it's like a different person. In this way, it was naturally what Liu Yan'an said, showing Liu Yu's skill in making the clothes.

    Everyone in the hall laughed, Liu Yu was praised so much, his brows and eyes were also full of smiles.

    Lu Chengxiao just saw her happy, so he ironed the posts with all his heart and soul, but he gave a suggestion, saying: "In my opinion, the girl's craftsmanship should not be opened in the town embroidery shop, but should go to the county, the countryside Almost every family has a loom, and poor families make their own clothes out of homemade cloth. Those with better conditions go to the embroidery shop in the town to buy cloth and tailor clothes, and the town opens an embroidery shop. Villagers' business, if the clothes made by the girl are more ordinary, this is a means of earning a living, but I think the clothes on the girl and aunt, since they have such craftsmanship, it would be a pity to sell some common clothes in a small town."

    Liu Yu He listened to Lu Chengxiao's words carefully, and after listening to him, he shook his head and said: "I also know that it would be better to open an embroidery shop in the county, but I asked Sister Cui, when she first opened the shop, she had little capital and it was her own shop. In the shop, it cost only fifty taels of cloth, needlework, and other items in the most economical way. Now the store only has fabrics and garments in stock worth more than a hundred taels. The rent of the shop in the county must be much more expensive, and the materials to be imported cannot be bought. Too bad, the cost is too high. Opening a shop in the town is difficult, and I dare not think about going to the county for a while, but if I can earn the capital in the town, I can think about it again."

    Lu Chengxiao pondered, the cloth shop opened by the Lu family in the county was actually he participated in the financing alone, and it was really costly to open a shop in the county, so he thought for a while, and said: "Can one model only be made for one?" If you come out with a sample garment and sell ready-made garments, you also accept samples and trial orders? As for the materials, I can actually discuss with my father. It saves a lot of initial investment, and the girl's craftsmanship doesn't need to be like this for a long time, just start the business gradually, and you should be able to buy some common clothes by yourself in about a few months."