He wanted to say that for him, the best thank you is Liu Yu Huanxi Peace of mind, but for his parents, the best thanks is to enter the Lu family, but the unfinished words are all soft in the innocent smile in the eyes.     Liu Yu inexplicably understood, and just pretended

    not to know, and said with a smile, "I've been busy all morning, and I drank again, go and have a rest, I'll ask my second brother to take you there."

See, I was very satisfied after talking for a while, and followed Liu Yu out of the flower hall.

    Liu Yanping was in the East Wing. Liu Yu went to the door of the East Wing and called out, and he came out. He glanced at Lu Chengxiao, seeing that Lu Chengxiao had come over so quickly, seeing that he was getting more and more pleasing to the eye, he personally took over the job of entertaining, and wanted to bring Lu Chengxiao went to the guest room and asked Liu Yu to go back to rest quickly.     When Liu Yu returned to the inner courtyard, Mrs. Wei was still sitting in the flower hall of the inner courtyard. Seeing

    her, she smiled and asked, "What did you say?"

Shi was also a little dazed, and then looked at Liu Yu and said, "Master Lu and Mrs. Lu are kind, and she has a heart for you. If you really marry into the Lu family, my aunt has nothing to worry about.

    " Such a family is also a blessing for my niece and daughter.

    Lu Chengxiao rested for more than half an hour, and in the afternoon he followed the Liu family brothers to work in the fields until Shen Shimo came back.

    Knowing that he still had a long way to go back to Anyi County, Wei knew that he had prepared dinner extra early, and it was a good treat. When it was time to leave, Wei called Liu Yanping and Liu Yan'an to bring the vegetables and melons that she had prepared in the afternoon Fruits, eggs, and the chickens and ducks raised by the family were brought to the car by Lu Chengxiao.

    Where would Lu Chengxiao be willing to accept it, but Wei Shi said: "It's not something valuable, it's all grown by my own family, it's my heart, don't hold it against you, and don't refuse."

    The brothers of the Liu family had already carried their things and went out, but Lu Chengxiao was about to stop him, when Liu Yu gently pulled the hem of his clothes, with very light force, but he obediently stopped.

    The two of them were one step behind, and before they left the courtyard of Liu's house, Lu Chengxiao looked at Liu Yu, Liu Yu glanced at his tanned face, saw that there was no one around, and said softly, "Don't come tomorrow, I asked second brother, Not so busy." The

    corners of Lu Chengxiao's lips rose, and they opened more and more. He glanced at the courtyard door, leaned close to Liu Yu and said, "Then I'll come at the Dragon Boat Festival."

    Liu Yu couldn't laugh or cry, and said angrily, "You I'm really not afraid of making your parents, brothers and sisters-in-law laugh at me." There's no way to get married before the

    marriage is settled.

    Lu Chengxiao's eyes were full of smiles: "I'm not afraid."

    He was just afraid that he wouldn't be able to see her.

    Liu Yu refused to look at him anymore, bowed his head and walked out of the yard one step ahead of him, the rural residents are densely populated, and there must be a few neighbors who stretch their necks from a distance to watch the bustle.

    Lu Chengxiao didn't speak to Liu Yu any more, only bid farewell to Wei Shi and the Liu family brothers, finally nodded with Liu Yu, and got on the mule cart.