Ge An is precocious, and vaguely knows something about the relationship between Liu Yu and Lu Sanlang. Hearing that she is no longer in Changfeng Town, but still entrusts Lu Sanlang to take care of his brother and sister, Ge An's nose is a little sore, and his eye sockets are also wet , but still nodded: "Thank you sister, I wrote it down." After all, I could

    n't hold back, I glanced at Liu Yanqing who was driving outside, and asked: "I can ask, sister is not in Changfeng Town, where is she going?" Have you?"

    Liu Yu glanced at him, and said with a smile: "Xifeng Town, I'm back at my own home, it's too far away from Anyi County, it's not easy to take care of you in the future, over there That's my elder brother."

    Hearing that it was Liu Yu's elder brother, Ge An remembered Liu Yanqing's appearance, so he withdrew his scrutiny and asked, "Isn't my sister's house in Changfeng Town?"

    Liu Yu smiled and didn't elaborate. , Just said: "This is a long story, it's getting late, I should go, you take care of yourselves." I

    went to see Ge An's brother and sister again, and the family of three hurried home.

    But what Liu Yu didn't know was that in the Chen family at this time, Chen Sheng finally decided to abandon all prejudices after tormenting himself for nearly a decade, and didn't care if Liu Yu was hugged by Lu Chengxiao or looked at by Lu Chengxiao in wet clothes. After that, he still decided to marry her as his wife. He couldn't forget Liu Yu. As long as she didn't see Lu Chengxiao again in the future, Chen Sheng felt that he could accept it.

    After thinking this through, he desperately wanted to see Liu Yu. Of course, before that, the most urgent thing was to talk to his mother about going to Liu's Village to propose a marriage.

    So the man who had been decadent and miserable for nearly ten days finally regained his energy and went out of the East Wing where he lived to find his mother, Mrs. Liu, in the main house.

    "You want to marry Liu Yu?"

    Mrs. Liu had expected this a few days ago, but she just waited and waited until today when her son came to her door. Don't you like Liu Yu that much?

    I was also glad that the Liu family really sold well, they sold that foxy girl, and even the villain didn't need her to do it anymore, and there was a bit of hesitation on her face, as if she wanted to say something but couldn't bear to say it.

    Chen Sheng's heart skipped a beat, and his lips trembled: "Could it be that the Lu family went to propose marriage first?"

    Mrs. Liu didn't want to be blamed by her son at this time, and she didn't mention the matter of the Lu family's marriage proposal. She just shook her head and said, "No, it was the previous Two days ago, I heard that Liu Yu was sold."

    Chen Sheng was stunned by this shocking thunder, and stared at Liu Shi in a daze: "What did you say?"

    Seeing that the blood on his face faded, Liu didn't dare Then she gloated, with a sad expression on her face: "Some say she was robbed and sold when she was walking around the town, and some said that she was sold by her father and brother. No one knows what happened, everyone was sold. It’s been seven or eight days, and I haven’t found it. Mother only found out about it two days ago, and she didn’t dare to let you know because she was afraid that you would be sad.”

    Chen Sheng’s knees softened and he sat down on the chair behind him. I couldn't say a word for a long time.

    Mrs. Liu looked at his expression, sighed and said, "I said earlier, it's not good for a girl to walk around outside often, An Ansheng stays at home, how can she be robbed and sold by someone."