Lu Chengxiao looked at her profile, which was as red as a cloud, her porcelain-white skin was dyed brilliantly, her eyebrows, nose, lips, and chin were all beautiful. With the urge to touch her, the fingertips moved, and they were quickly curled up and squeezed into the palm.

    Liu Yu didn't know anything about this, but her heart was beating violently. Having never experienced this kind of experience, she was flustered for a while, and she didn't dare to be alone with Lu Chengxiao anymore, so she forced herself to be calm and said, "Sister Shuang'er hasn't come yet, I'll go back first." Let's go to the flower hall, if she comes, please tell her." As he said that he was

    about to leave, Lu Chengxiao was in a hurry, "Miss Liu, wait." He raised his hand, wanting to hold her, but knowing that men and women are different, he hurriedly closed went back.

    Liu Yu stopped to look at him.

    Lu Chengxiao was obviously reluctant, but he also knew that it was extremely rare to be able to talk to her alone for a while, so he didn't dare to ask her to stay for a while, but asked: "Where is your uncle's mother's house? How to find you?"

    Originally asking her this, Liu Yu's eyelashes trembled slightly: "Xifeng Town, Yangshan Village."

    After saying that, she felt that it was inappropriate to meet in private, but she also knew that Lu Chengxiao had always had a sense of propriety, so he said softly: " I'll go first."

    "I'll see you off." Lu Chengxiao hurriedly followed her, one step ahead of her, and helped her open the wooden gate of the garden. Before Liu Yujiang stepped out of the garden gate, Lu Chengxiao whispered: "Miss Liu, I will let my aunt recognize me as soon as possible, and then go to the mansion to propose marriage, you wait for me, don't allow others, okay?"

    The roots of Liu Yu's ears were burning again, but he still couldn't hold back and turned his head to look at Lu Chengxiao. Seeing his expectant look on his face, Liu Yu's heart trembled, and he nodded almost imperceptibly.

    A smile suddenly appeared between Lu Chengxiao's brows and eyes, and Liu Yu was burned by that gaze again, not daring to look more, and hurried out of the garden.

    As soon as I went out, I saw that Lu Shuang, who said she was going to the kitchen to watch the dim sum, was waiting in the corridor leading to the third courtyard. Seeing Liu Yu coming out, she was smiling all over her face, and even took a special look at Lu Chengxiao behind her. Called Sister Yuer, greeted her with a smile, and said: "Why did you come out?"

    Liu Yu smiled slightly: "It's been a while since I came out, Sister Shuang'er's flowers are growing very well, and I have feasted my eyes, I'm afraid My aunt is looking for me, thinking of going to the flower hall first."

    Her face was still red, and she had a natural good voice, which made Lu Shuang, who had just held her arm, tremble, and cried out in her heart. Terribly, his face also turned red.

    She finally believed that her beauty had reached a certain level, and it was originally a predilection for men and women. On the one hand, she was so envious of her third brother, and on the other hand, she really wanted Liu Yu to come in tomorrow and become her third sister-in-law.

    At this moment, I still think of Mrs. Chen in Jixianzhai, who has eyes on the top of her head. I am so grateful to her. Thanks to her for being a big moth, Liu Yu can become her third sister-in-law.

    "Sister Yu'er, you should have accepted my third brother earlier. I like you very much and want to call you third sister-in-law instead.

    " Less than half an hour.