Liu Yu's face was so hot that she didn't know how to speak. In fact, she I don't know, only she knows that Lu Chengxiao has always been polite, and just now, he seems to be in the wrong mood. At this time, he also lowered his head, and whispered to Wei Shi: "It's the young master of the Lu family who promised to propose marriage earlier, I'm afraid there is some misunderstanding."

    Wei Shi glanced at the young man who was evacuating the crowd outside the sauce shop, he really looked good, with clear eyebrows and eyes, Not like a frivolous person, he glanced at Liu Yan'an and said, "I'll take your sister to the teahouse next door to ask for a private room. You can invite that young master of the Lu family to come up in a quarter of an hour."

    Liu Yan'an's eyes widened: "Mother , you didn't see him just now..."

    Seeing Liu Yu's blushing face, he closed his mouth, nodded, and said, "Okay."

    Wei Shi smiled, and said to Liu Yu, "No matter what you do, uncle Let's see, if there is any misunderstanding, let's talk about it, just now you won't discuss the marriage so quickly, so you should make it clear to him."

    Liu Yu nodded: "I listen to you.

    " After paying for the purchases at the sauce shop, Liu Yan'an carried the sauce. Seeing that the outsiders were also evacuated by the young man surnamed Lu, she took Liu Yu out of the sauce shop.

    Seeing Liu Yu being held by an older woman's arms, Lu Chengxiao wasn't sure who it was for a moment, so he didn't dare to approach him, and just watched.

    Liu Yu walked past him. He was afraid that the person was the so-called buyer, so he finally couldn't help calling out: "Miss Liu." gone.

    Seeing that there was no fear or uneasiness in her eyes, Lu Chengxiao felt at ease.

    On the other hand, Lu Chengzong and Li's brothers and sisters who just rushed over were stunned when they passed by Liu Yu.

    Lu Chengzong was shocked, this is the future three siblings?

    I sighed several times in my heart. No wonder, no wonder.

    And Li Yunbi couldn't take his eyes off, watching Liu Yu and Wei Shi entered the teahouse together, and couldn't see him anymore, and stared in the direction of the teahouse, his complexion turned pale.

    Li Zhongjue patted Li Yunbi's shoulder reassuringly.

    Lu Chengzong recovered from the shock, walked towards Lu Chengxiao, looked in the direction of the teahouse, and then at his third brother: "The one just now, is Miss Liu?"

    After four days, a smile finally appeared on Lu Chengxiao's face, and he nodded.

    Lu Chengzong also laughed, and punched Lu Chengxiao on the shoulder: "Okay, kid."

    Now, instead of urging him to go back to rest, he took the reins of the two horses in Babao's hand, and said, "Since we found , you see whether you are waiting here or going into the teahouse, you can’t lose people anymore, I’ll go back and report to dad first." Then

    he told Babao: "Follow the third young master."

    Babao smiled The ground responded, and was also happy for Lu Chengxiao.

    Before Lu Chengzong was about to leave, he took a look at the Li family brothers and sisters, and thought that they were all looking for the third younger brother. It would be difficult for him to ask someone to go back to the cloth shop with him at this time, so he just clasped hands with Li Zhongjue and said, "Jue Brother, I will go ahead and go back and talk to my father."