Mrs. Wang is too clear why Liu Huaijin and Liu Huaiyu died, and she also knows that Mrs. Wei respects Mrs. Liu as a savior and a god. All three members of the Liu family died because of her. Mrs. Wei will not let her go. Whether she is humiliated or reported to the government again, her life and death are all in Wei's hands. If she hadn't been afraid, she would not have fled in a hurry back then.

    She shook and tugged Liu Yu, until Liu Yu felt her spirit being pulled away, listening to Wang's pleading, her heart was filled with numbness and absurdity.

    Wei Shi couldn't see it, and motioned to the eldest son, "Yan Qing, pull people away and take your sister out."

    Liu Yu didn't know how he got out of the main room of the Liu family, and he could still hear some voices from inside the door.

    "If I had known today, why would I have sold my daughter so hard back then? You have the face to beg her now."

    "Mr. Wei, let me say it again. I didn't expect to kill Yulang and the uncle. I just wanted to marry Yulang. I didn't know he was going to enter the mountain." Wang sobbed and cried: "At that time, Yuer had already died. It’s the full moon, and you still refuse to let go. I just want to have another one. If it’s a son, for the sake of the child, the old lady and Yulang will always let go. I didn’t know he would go into the mountains. If I knew, I would definitely not take medicine "

    "I didn't sell Yu'er either, I let her escape!"

    Wei Shi sneered: "So I want to praise you for your motherly heart? Tell me, you knew what would happen if you were found. Back then Why didn't you escape further?"

    Wang's voice suddenly fell silent.

    But Wei said: "Don't tell me? Let me tell you that when you fled famine and were plundered and sold, if you hadn't begged the second younger brother, and the second younger brother bought you out of kindness, you should be tormenting in the fence now." Oh, oh, at this age, you are afraid that you will not be able to survive in the inferior Goulan. You are afraid of being betrayed, and you dare not escape, right? That's why you picked a country nest and sneaked in, using the money stolen from my Liu's house. Changing the name of the money and changing the surname to Yi has shrunk, why, you can leave it to your daughter to walk the road you dare not walk, and you are worthy of being a mother?"

    Wang could only cry again: "Then what can I do, What can I do."

    If she had known that Liu Yu would grow up to look like the old lady Liu when she was young, Wang would never have stolen the child away because of her obsession with Liu Huaiyu, but this She knew where the world came from, but it was too late when she found out, she begged Wei Shi: "Please let me go, for the sake of raising Yu'er, you don't want Yu'er to carry a maidservant for the rest of her life. His name, right?"

    Liu Yu outside the house closed his eyes weakly.

    There are many kinds of love in this world, some of which can be called love, and some of which just tarnish the word love.

    What Liu Yu could hear, Liu Yanqing, who was standing beside her, could hear it too, he couldn't bear it, and persuaded: "Little sister, don't be too sad."

    Liu Yu's expression was dull: "I'm not sad.

    " In my previous life, I was sad enough.

    At this moment, the courtyard door was knocked, and Liu Yanping's voice came from outside: "Brother, the village is here."

    Liu Yanqing strode over and opened the courtyard door. Behind Liu Yanping was the Liujia Village who saw several arresters at the gate of Liu's house, who were frightened. Cun Zheng, he has already inquired all the way, but he didn't ask anything. Now he saw Liu Yanqing, who seemed to be in charge, and was about to ask again, when the door of the main room was pulled open from the inside.