And Liu Yan, who entered the room, sat on the edge of her bed and looked at the simple plank bed against the wall opposite. She didn't move for a long time until the sky was dark and the whole room was dark. He took off his shoes and retracted into the bed, bent his knees and hugged himself into a ball.

    Under the moonlight, the two mule carts turned into Liujia Village and stopped all the way to the gate of Liujiayuan. There was still faint candlelight in the courtyard wall, showing that the owner of the house hadn't rested yet.

    With Liu Yanqing's support, Aunt Liu got out of the mule cart, looked at the farmyard in front of her, through a thin wooden door, as if she had watched the enemy who had been hiding for fifteen years.

    Fifteen years.

    She closed her eyes slightly, took a deep breath, and then looked at Liu Yanqing.

    Liu Yanqing understood it, and took a step forward to slap the door of Liu's courtyard.

    At this time, the sky was dark, and everyone went back to the house, but they hadn't really rested yet.

    On the side of Liu's house, Mrs. Wang couldn't sleep tonight, she didn't even enter the house because she didn't want to face Liu Kangsheng, when the courtyard door was slammed, she was sitting by the door of the main room in a daze. After being stunned for a while, she realized that it was her own courtyard door that was knocked, she got up and walked over, and raised her voice to ask, "Who is it?"

    With just this sound, Aunt Liu outside the courtyard was shocked.

    Although the vicissitudes have been added, the owner of this voice, to put it bluntly, has added a bit of vicissitudes, even if she is frustrated, she will not forget it.

    The courtyard door creaked open, and Wang looked out. Between the candlelight and the moonlight, she raised her eyes and saw Liu Yanqing's face. She screamed in fright and rolled back, screaming: "Ghost, ghost!" , Don't come here!"

    This reaction was unexpected even by Liu Yanqing.

    Liu Yanqing didn't know, but Aunt Liu standing behind him knew that among the three sons, the eldest son was the most similar to her husband.

    On the night when she had just sold her own daughter, when Bao suddenly saw his face, she probably thought that the Liu family had come back to claim her fortune.

    Wang's exclamation startled everyone in the Liu family, the women were still a bit hesitant, Liu Kangsheng and Liu Sanlang had already rushed out in their clothes, and seeing a policeman standing at the gate of the courtyard, he was obviously a human being, and he was worried about where the ghost came from. It's settled.

    Liu Sanlang didn't know the good deeds of his father and brother at home, so he didn't feel guilty, but the people always have to be timid when they see officials. Although they can't be regarded as officials, they are enough to deter ordinary people. He went to help the Wang family and said in a low voice: "Mother, you got it wrong."     Liu Kangsheng's throat was also tight, and his mind turned around. Selling his daughter didn't break the court law, so he was only three points courageous: "Hurry up, master, what's going on this night..."     Before he finished speaking, Aunt Liu appeared from behind Liu Yanqing, glanced at Liu Kangsheng, then stared straight at Wang who had just been lifted up by Liu Sanlang, and said word by word: "Come meet an old friend for a while."     Just as she recognized Wang's voice, Wang's whole body trembled when he heard Aunt Liu's voice, and when he saw the face stained with the traces of time, Wang trembled like chaff, and his lips trembled Unable to utter a word, he just slid down on his knees like a soft noodle, and even Liu Sanlang couldn't pull him up.     For fifteen years, Aunt Liu had thought many times about what she would do to find Bao Shi, but seeing her at this time, and thinking about her niece and daughter outside the hospital, finally suppressed that hatred.     Seeing Wang's like this, Liu Kangsheng's heart trembled. Looking at the person, he finally realized something.     Aunt Liu took Liu Kangsheng's expression into her eyes, and she knew that this was someone who knew something inside. She curled her lips and said, "Everyone, please go out and make a place where you can talk."     This kind of anti-customer is the main one, Liu Sanlang Angry: "You!"     "Third brother!" Liu Kangsheng interrupted him very quickly: "Take all the family members out."     "Father!"     "Listen to me, all go out." Liu Kangsheng said here , and added a sentence: "Don't make it public." It     was obvious that he was being manipulated.