Liu Yu was still thinking about Wu Jin who was chasing after him, seeing that the mule cart was less than ten feet away from him, he ran away.

    As soon as she left, the woman was shocked suddenly, her spirit was taken away, she grabbed Liu Yu in a panic and fear, as if she was afraid that she would disappear in front of her eyes, she asked eagerly: "Ni Nui, are you Nan Nui?"

    Liu Yu didn't know that she would be entangled by the woman at this juncture, she didn't listen to the woman calling her daughter, her lips turned pale with anxiety: "Auntie, I'm being chased by gangsters, please let me go."

    But the woman held her tightly: "Daughter, don't go, you must be my daughter." She turned around and called out     loudly

    to the shop behind: "Yan Ping, Yan An!"

The mule cart rushed over, she opened her hand to pull Liu Yu, and Liu Yu wanted to avoid it, but the woman reacted more than she did, she was tall and tall, she pulled Liu Yu behind her, and slapped her On Wu Jin's arm, he retracted his outstretched hand: "You dare to drag the girl's house when you are in the street!

    " The woman was beaten like this, and when she saw that the woman was dressed in ordinary clothes, she was not like the untouchable person. Although she was tall, she was only alone, and she became more courageous. Juan: "Where did you come from, godmother, take care of your Grandpa Wu's house!"

    The majesty has not yet understood, a young man on the side bends his leg with a kick, before Wu Jin kneels and understands, he has been cut back and held back: "Besides, who are you grandpa?"

    Wu Jin couldn't bear the pain, struggling A few times he couldn't move at all, but he was put on a lot of strength and suffered even more. He groaned, and when he turned around, he saw two tall boys with thick eyebrows and big eyes, about eighteen or nineteen years old, One caught him, the other glanced at his arm, and walked towards the woman.

    The eyebrows and eyes of the two of them were similar to that woman, Wu Jin knew that this time he had kicked the iron plate, and begged for mercy: "You are a grandfather, you are a grandfather, it is because I have eyes that don't know Mount Tai, please forgive me, grandfather." Let me go."

    The young man scoffed so fast, he raised his eyes and asked the woman, "Mom? What should I do?"

    The woman's thoughts were not on her son's side, she just supported Liu Yu and kept looking at him. , her lips were trembling, her eye sockets were sore, just looking at that face, tears were already shed, and she kept wiping them away, fearing that the tears would blur her eyes, and told her to take a second look.

    Liu Yu was stunned by this sudden change. She was grateful, but also a little confused. Thinking that the woman had just been chanting all of her words, she shook her head and said, "I'm not called Nan."

    The two who came out afterward Hearing this, all the young men were startled, they all looked at Liu Yu in disbelief, and then they all went to look at the woman.

    The woman's tears were streaming down, she couldn't wipe them off, she shook her head: "It's not wrong, the face is exactly the same, how could it be wrong."

    "How did you have such a face..." Wang's words It fell down with a bang, and coincided with the woman's sentence "exactly the same face".

    Liu Yu's heart trembled, and a possible answer was vaguely touched in his heart, but he didn't dare to think deeply about it.

    The boy who was standing with his arms dropped his hands, and asked the woman: "Mother? You mean, she is... my younger sister?" The

    woman couldn't stop nodding, and a trembling hand fell on the side of Liu Yu's face. : "Ninety-nine percent of your grandmother's face is similar to yours when she was young, and her eyebrows and eyes are also very similar to your second uncle's. It's my daughter."