His mind seemed to be struck by lightning, and he was knocked out with a bang, making him dizzy.

    Lu Chengxiao's good mood disappeared when he saw Mrs. Chen following behind Chen Sheng. The journey back was enough for him to understand many things.

    He shook off Chen Sheng's hand that was pulling his sleeve, glanced at Mrs. Chen, turned his eyes back to Chen Sheng's face, and said, "Miss Liu is fine, I just asked, she didn't fall into the water by mistake, but was pushed into the water." In the Yushui River, Chen Sheng, do you think this is an accident or man-made?"

    Chen Sheng was still trapped in the purgatory of his imagination, as if he was thrown into a copper furnace to be tortured, his blood was boiling, and he entered Lu Chengxiao's words in a daze. ears, but not into the soul.

    Mrs. Chen's eyes changed slightly.

    Lu Chengxiao had been staring at her for a long time, but now seeing that Chen Sheng was silent, he turned to Mrs. Chen and said, "Mrs. Chen, what do you think?"

    Mrs. Chen's heart skipped a beat, but she tried her best to maintain a calm face: "There are too many people crowded."

    Lu Chengxiao was almost sure at this point, and said coldly: "Mrs. Outside, aren't you afraid?"

    Mrs. Chen gritted her teeth tightly, and the three-pointed smile on her face was chilled: "It's not as good as your pointy, bloody, and soliciting methods. Talking to the elders, your Lu family is really well-bred."

    Lu Chengxiao directly ignored Mrs. Chen's self-proclaimed elders, and only sneered: "Why should Mrs. Chen be self-effacing? If one plan fails, then another plan is born. It's really Zhuge among women. It's a pity, it's too vicious."

    His words were picked up like this, and Mrs. Chen's face turned cold: "I don't understand what you are talking about!"

    Lu Chengxiao looked at the Chen family brothers and sisters suspiciously, and said: "Do you understand? I understand, if people don't want to know, Mrs. Chen should hide her head and tail unless she doesn't do anything about it herself, and don't let others take advantage of her face and expose her face, so that one day the hearts of those close to her will be chilled."

    After Lu Chengxiao finished speaking, Chen Sheng Still a little dazed, Chen Xiaomei's face turned pale.

    Lu Chengxiao didn't linger too long, and strode away from these people.

    Chen Sheng was thrown into a daze by Lu Chengxiao's words: "Mom, what does he mean?"

    Mrs. Chen's complexion was extremely ugly: "You really can't do it if the surname Lu is full of nonsense? It's okay, then Liu Yu is fine. You don’t have to blow the river wind here, go home quickly.”

    Speaking of Liu Yu, Chen Sheng went to save one of the nine souls, and compared to searching for it by the river bank before, his current cognition is even more amazing. He dug his heart, ate his liver, and broke his heart.

    In the Lu family, Lu Chengxiao just entered the alley when he saw Babao waiting with a lantern.

    "Third young master, you're back!" Seeing him unable to hide his excitement, Babao looked him up and down again, and seeing that he was fine, he said, "Miss Liu, are you okay? The wife, eldest mistress and miss are all still up, waiting in the living room. A

    smile appeared on Lu Chengxiao's lips: "It's okay."

    "That's good, that's good." He smiled, looked at Lu Chengxiao's expression again, and asked with some inquiry: "Third young master, are you and Miss Liu reconciled this time?"