Liu Yu's heart was beating extremely fast, and Fuzhi realized in his heart that this might be the best opportunity she could catch, so if this Master Li was the Master Li she was looking for.

    She suppressed her excitement, took a lotus lantern and asked the price, after paying the money, she hurried out of the incense and candle shop and headed for Yi'an Hall.

    Outside Yi'an Hall, just now that Mr. Li came out with a pack of medicine, Liu Yu hurriedly followed.

    "Mr. Li, please stay."

    When Master Li heard someone calling him, he looked back and saw that it was the girl from the incense and candle shop just now, and wondered, "Your lady is calling me?

    " Linshuizhuang Master Li?"

    Then Master Li nodded: "Exactly, I don't know who the girl is?"

    Liu Yu thought of the plan when he came, so nervously clenching his fingertips into his fists, he said: "Master Li, I have something to ask. Please, can I take a step to speak?"

    There was a slight pleading in his eyes.

    That Master Li looked at the medicine in his hand and hesitated.

    Liu Yu heard it just now, and said that he was going to deliver medicine to the old lady at home, and hurriedly said: "My little girl just said a few words, so I won't waste your time too much."

    Master Li thought for a while, nodded and followed Liu Yu Talk to the street.

    At this time, there were not many pedestrians on the road, so I didn't care who would listen to it. This street is not a hidden place, and there is no suspicion of men and women being alone, it is just right. Because of this, Master Li was a little less wary of Liu Yu, a young woman who appeared so rashly, and stood still, "Please tell me what you are looking for, Miss."

    Liu Yu took a deep breath , said: "What I want to say may be a little abrupt, please forgive me, Master Li, and listen to me."

    Seeing that Master Li just frowned, he knew that he agreed, and said: "I am from Liujia Village. The stepdaughter of the carpenter Liu Kangsheng, named Liu Yu, is fifteen this year, and today she is seeking help from Master Li because she is desperate. I have heard of your reputation, and just now in the incense and candle shop, I heard the shopkeeper and his wife talk a lot about Master Li. That's why I took the liberty to call Mr. Li."

    This statement that he reported his family name made Mr. Li frowned slightly. He is nearly 30 years old, but he is quite stable. Coaxed dizzy, he only signaled Liu Yu to continue.     Liu Yu thought over every word he was going to say in his heart, and said slowly: "A few days ago, I secretly heard that my father and brother at home were planning to sell me, and the toothmaid I was looking for was a prostitute looking after Miaozi in a flower house in Yangzhou. I really didn't dare to let myself fall into that situation, so I wanted to have a marriage that my father and brother at home would look up to in order to protect myself. To be honest, I have been asking about Mr. Li for a while, but Mr. Li has not returned since he went out. I just met today by chance."     Liu Yu said while looking at the other person's expression, and seeing his brows tightened, she said: "Master Li, don't misunderstand, I just heard the shopkeeper and his wife say that you and Mrs. The couple are deeply in love and have no intention of remarrying, so they came to look for you. To tell you the truth, I dare not give up my life in a hurry to avoid disaster. I heard that Lingtang intends to let you remarry, but you are not willing. I want to ask Ask Master Li, if we can do each other a favor, you can block the disaster of prostitution for me, and I will be filial for you, and with a magnanimous heart, we will make a fake Phoenix deal between you and me ,how?"