He even felt that it was understandable that Liu Yu wanted to marry better and more utilitarian.

    Lu Chengxiao personally experienced how fickle people's hearts are, like him.

    He looked at Liu Yu, his throat moved slightly, knowing what he wanted to say in the past two days, the promise he wanted to make, now is an excellent time, but he looked at the two half of Liu Yu who looked up at him with clear eyes. The older child couldn't say a word when it came to his mouth.

    Liu Yu is full of worries now, and really needs to sit down and have a quiet time alone, thinking about how to go on the road ahead, and has no intention of dealing with Lu Chengxiao, knowing that he had good intentions, and it was a half-blessing with him, Said: "Thanks to your persuasion, Liu Yu took this distraction, I still have something to do, so I will go ahead." As he

    said that he wanted to leave, Lu Chengxiao became anxious, "Liu Yu!"

    Liu Yu looked at him sideways.

    Lu Chengxiao looked at the pair of brothers and sisters beside Liu Yu, feeling really anxious. In front of two and a half older children, how could he express his confession? Seeing Liu Yu looking over, the words that came to his lips became an apology: "Then About today, I went too far, so I apologize to you, don't take my words to heart, okay?"

    Liu Yu lowered her eyes, thought for a while, looked up at Lu Chengxiao, and asked, "What day?"

    Lu Chengxiao glanced at the two children in embarrassment, and said vaguely: "The day of the purse." It

    was referring to the time she gave the purse, but Liu Yu raised the corner of his mouth and said, "It was my problem, Mr. Lu didn't care about it." It's over, there's no need to say sorry."

    Lu Chengxiao saw her smile, although it was only a very short breath, it made his heart skip a beat, he was even happy, and he heard her say that it was his problem , shook his head in a hurry: "No, I'm not good either, I talked too much that day, so you should stop annoying me in your heart."

    Perhaps it was because of the presence of the two children that Lu Chengxiao's face was inexplicably hot.

    Seeing him like this, Liu Yu held the corner of his lips and said: "Okay." He

    hurried away.

    Lu Chengxiao's heart, which was still floating in the light clouds just now, suddenly fell, fell, and sank again, feeling a sense of loss.

    Because Liu Yu's last smile was so far-fetched, and because she was preoccupied and in a bad mood.

    Lu Chengxiao thought, Liu Yu must be sad after all, first met him, and then the Chen family, people's hearts are not made of iron, how can they know that it is not worth it so they will not be hurt.

    He put his fingernails on the palm of his hand and clicked them, his heart was in disarray.

    She also knew that Liu Yu's haste to leave was not necessarily related to something, it was just that she didn't want to see either of him and Chen Sheng.

    Lu Chengxiao regretted it a thousand or eight hundred times earlier, and now he is even more angry with Chen Sheng, why should he act like this.

    Grinding the back molars, he felt that the beating just now was still light.

    Babao, who was standing far away, was stunned. He was confused just now, he didn't follow Lu Chengxiao all the way, and always thought that Lu Chengxiao beat Chen Sheng because of Lin Huaigeng's cousin.