As soon as they met each other, the mother and son, who used to be kind and gentle, faced each other face to face. Mrs. Chen was trembling with shock and anger, and Chen Sheng was really angry and refused to give in. , there is only one Chen Xiaomei, who is already stupid at the side, persuades from left and right, helps Mrs. Chen and winks at Chen Sheng.     However, the blind man saw all this wink, Chen Sheng tensed his jaw, and said in a cold voice: "Mother don't need to involve my words on Miss Liu, you have seen Miss Liu, she has something What's wrong, what's not as good as you want? It's fine if you don't propose a marriage, but if you can't marry her, I won't marry anyone, and I won't marry anyone in this life!"     After saying that, he strode out of the west wing room.     Mrs. Chen was shaking like a sieve, and after a while, she suddenly covered her forehead with the hand holding the veil, and fell limply into the armchair behind her, crying.     Chen Xiaomei was blinded by the side, and kept comforting Mrs. Chen: "Mother, don't be angry, don't cry, what's going on..."

    Mrs. Chen just got angry at her most precious son for a while, she was really sad, and she was a person who had never been wronged, so her nose was sore, and a few tears rolled out, but she could handle this family For twenty years, it would be a joke if she could only cry out of anger, but her daughter was still trying to persuade her, she had already woken up, Liu Yu's lowly girl provoked her son to make a fuss, how could her mother and son really want to make a fuss? Didn't she get what she wanted, so she hurriedly ordered her daughter to say: "Go, call your brother back!"

    After speaking, she covered her face with a handkerchief and sobbed as usual, when Chen Xiaomei saw this, she nodded quickly: "Mother, don't be sad. , Brother specified that he didn’t do it on purpose, so I’ll call him to apologize to you.” Then he turned and hurried out.

    As soon as Mrs. Chen and the others left the West Wing, they stopped crying, and just pretended to cry, watching the movement outside the door. They didn't wipe away the remaining tears on the cheeks of their eyes with a veil, but told them to keep them.

    Let's talk about Chen Xiaomei's place. She chased her to the east side of the outer courtyard in a hurry. Seeing his brother was sullen and depressed, she stepped forward and persuaded: "Brother, why are you arguing with mother like this? Mother loves you so much in the past, you push her like this , how can she bear it, now I can't stop crying in the room, you go back and apologize to your mother, and persuade her to stop crying."

    Chen Shengyuan was still angry, and he didn't look at his sister at all. The mother was crying, her eyelids trembled uncontrollably, she couldn't help but glance at the younger sister, her cheeks twitched, but she still refused to speak.     Seeing that he was already loose, Chen Xiaomei persuaded: "Although I don't know what it is, but mother always thinks about you, brother, and her intentions must be good. Even if you are unhappy, she made that girl Liu suffer." If you feel wronged, talk to your mother well, how come you choke with your mother as soon as you come up, isn't it digging your mother's heart?"     Chen Sheng was so excited by this sentence, he wanted to say that it was he who stole his mother's heart, it was his mother who wanted to dig him darling! Thinking of the wet tears in Liu Yu's eyes, and thinking of her saying that she would never see him again, Chen Sheng was so uncomfortable that his heart trembled with pain.     His mother was wronged, he was even more wronged than his mother!

    It's just that it's really hard to say this to my younger sister who hasn't left the court, so I can only say: "Mother shouldn't lie to me, if there is any dissatisfaction, we can discuss it ourselves, sister, you have never met Miss Liu, even though you are She was born in a farming family, but she is very intelligent and courteous, much better than many girls