" Looking back, I would add: "Cheng Xiao, it's not fun to be so thin-skinned in pursuing a girl."

    Seeing that the red roots of Lu Chengxiao's ears had burned to the entire pinna, Chen smiled happily and went back to the inner courtyard.

    It is also said that in Liujia Village, Liu Yu had a hard time getting out of the house, so he found a girl he knew well to make a tie and do some work. Called Tweety.

    It turned out that when Aunt Chen called her out, Liu Yu had already noticed the scrutinizing gaze, she looked over without any trace, and saw that it was a strange woman, so she just went back to the house, and when she came out later, she saw that woman with her. Aunt Chen was originally on the same side.

    Thinking about what Chen Sheng said about coming to propose marriage, Liu Yu has been on the alert for the past two days, and has some vague guesses in his heart, so he came out today.

    While the two girls were doing their chores, they were gossiping about their household affairs, and after talking about a cup of tea, Liu Yu calmly brought the topic to Aunt Chen's house.

    "Is Aunt Chen's house a visitor today? I saw her walking with a lady of the same age as her during the day."

    Tweety laughed when she heard this, and said, "That's the elder sister of Aunt Chen's family. People from rich families are helpers, don’t look at them as helpers, their life is better than us.”

    Liu Yuxin said sure enough, and wondered on his face: “Do people in the town still hire helpers?”

    Tweety wiped the needle on her hair , continued to sew quickly, and said: "Yes, Aunt Chen, I heard from my mother that you should work in the open study house. I heard that you have been doing it for more than ten years. The wages are very good. The money you earn It can replace a man's labor force."

    Liu Yu knew it in his heart, and it was the Chen family who sent someone to inquire about him.

    She was a little uneasy, and she didn't know whether Chen Sheng's parents were easy to get along with. Given the gap in family status, would she really be able to pass this hurdle smoothly this time? In addition to today, she has only ten days left with all her plans.

    But there is one thing Liu Yu knows very well, no matter whether the Chen family gets along well or not, she will not be able to go to the study to see Chen Sheng tomorrow. Men may not be able to see her tricks, but women may not. Women are naturally strong in this respect I don't know how many men I have, and I have no choice but to bump into it, which will create suspicion and add twists and turns.     Liu Yu didn't know that Mrs. Chen had made many actions, and even the candidates for Chen Shengxiang had been decided quickly, and she made up her mind to go to the embroidery shop the next day and choose another way to go around, so she went to sleep peacefully.     Liu Yu had a good night's sleep.     This night, Lu Chengxiao's heart and eyes were all about her, thinking that he could see Liu Yu sooner, so he couldn't sleep all night. In the early morning of the next day, a thin layer of light appeared on the window paper, so he got up to tidy himself up and deal with her. After two bites of breakfast, I will go to the north of the town.     It is really itchy to see this Chen family, and really want to see what kind of girl is so fascinated by her son, and whether she is restrained.     Babao wanted to follow, gave Lu Chengxiao a fluttering look, and consciously retreated into the threshold.

    At this moment, even Qin Shi and Lu Shuang, who stayed in the inner courtyard all day long, felt something, but unfortunately, they couldn't find anything from Chen Shi.