Seeing that Babao was still standing, he didn't make any trouble, waved his hand and said: "Okay, you go eat first, and watch some more in the afternoon." If you

    don't eat for a meal or two, nothing big will happen. Asked about it with her youngest daughter, Lu Shuang, Chen waved her hand casually: "It's okay, I drank too much yesterday, let's just eat."

    He said a word.

    Lu's side made such a fuss before lunch, and Chen's side was no different.

    With Liu Yu's acquiescence, Chen Sheng couldn't stay still for a moment in the shop. He confessed to the clerk a few words, took the embroidery samples Liu Yu sent back two days ago, and went home.

    Mrs. Chen was really surprised, and asked, "Why did you come back so early today?"

    Before Chen Sheng could speak, his face turned red, and then he sat down beside his mother, and typed out the words he had been thinking about all the time in his heart. Looking at the manuscript, she said, "Mother, my son has something to ask you."

    Mrs. Chen raised her eyebrows and smiled, "How big is it to leave the shop and go home at this point?"

    Chen Sheng was a little embarrassed, but couldn't hold back the smile on his face: "Mom, I know a girl and I like her very much. Can you help me propose a marriage?"

    "Do you have a girl you like?" The smile in the room disappeared for a little while, he sat up slightly, turned to Chen Sheng, and said, "Which family is the girl, do you recognize it?"

    Chen Sheng didn't realize it, his whole body was still immersed in joy and excitement: "My mother probably doesn't recognize her. Her family is in Liujia Village, but if my mother sees her, she will definitely like her very much." The

    last six points of the smile in Mrs. Chen's eyes have also disappeared, leaving only a thin layer covering her. On her face, she curled her lips and said with a smile: "Yes, that must be a very good birth."

    The smile on Chen Sheng's face could not be concealed, and it was so ostentatious that it dazzled people's eyes.

    Mrs. Chen asked: "Do you know what the family does?"

    Chen Sheng shook his head.

    Mrs. Chen just smiled, and replied: "Okay, mother, go and inquire about it in the next two days."

    Chen Sheng was a little anxious when he heard about it. Urging, but, there is also Lu Chengxiao who is eyeing him. When it comes to appearance and family background, Chen Sheng can't compare it to himself. He is still uneasy, so he can only say brazenly: "Mother, hurry up, isn't Chen Mama a relative from Liujia Village?" ? You can ask Chen Ma to visit relatives in the afternoon, is that okay?"

    The smile in Mrs. Chen's eyes was forced, and there was only a pile of hanging on the skin. At this time, even if the son didn't urge her, she would call Chen Ma In the afternoon, I went to Liujia Village, half-smiling and jokingly said: "I've never seen you so shameless, that's all, let Chen Ma go and ask, and tell me what the girl's name is?"

    Chen Shengle "It's called Liu Yu. You just ask Mama Chen to go, and you'll know as soon as you ask."

    Liu and Chen are the common surnames in this area, and Mrs. Chen nodded and said, "I know, it's rare for you to come back." It's so early, let's go talk to your father."

    Chen Sheng agreed, holding the small box in his hand and preparing to put it back in the house first, and return it to the younger sister later.

    Mrs. Chen glanced at the box, this was the second time she had seen this wooden box. After the people left, she went back to the main house to get two packets of snacks, went to the kitchen, and found Chen Ma, who was a helper at home, and asked her to take the snacks. Yu's girl, said: "Let your sister be quiet, and don't let her know that you are helping my family to inquire."

    Chen Ma nodded again and again, and then refused: "My own sister, I want to ask a few words. , I don’t need this snack.”

    Mrs. Chen smiled and said, “Please help me out, there’s no reason to ask you to leave relatives empty-handed, so take it.”

    Waiting for Chen’s mother to accept it, she left the kitchen.

    Walking to the hallway, after thinking about it, I didn't go in the direction of the main room, but turned around and went to the East Wing.

    The east chamber is Chen Sheng's residence. At this time, he went to the main room to accompany Chen's father. There was no one in the room. Mrs. Chen opened the door and went in. She looked around the room and saw the wooden box on the desk outside. .

    She walked over, opened the box, and saw a stack of embroidery patterns neatly stacked inside, which belonged to her daughter's room.

    Mrs. Chen pursed her lips, closed the wooden box as it was, and went out of the east chamber, then turned around and went out towards Jixianzhai holding her handkerchief.

    There was no guest in the study, the clerk was dozing off on the cabinet, he raised his head when he heard the footsteps, and suddenly realized that it was the wife of the host, he straightened up to attention, and immediately bowed to greet him: "Why are you here at this time, Ma'am? "

    Mrs. Chen looked up and down the study, and then she said: "Go out and pass by here, come in and have a look around."

    The guy was full of energy and smiled, and heard Mrs. Chen ask: "Shaodong's house How about copying books later?" The

    little guy hurriedly said: "No, the young master thought there was something wrong today, so he went home first, didn't you meet Madam on the way?"

    Mrs. Chen lowered her eyes, and said oh, she said it was never They met each other, and then they asked casually: "How is the business recently, what are the young masters doing on a daily basis?"

    That guy is very well-behaved, even though Mrs. Chen's face is no different from the usual gossip, but because of the star-stirring of his young master, Chen Shenghong Luan, he is extra vigilant. , the little alarm bell rang in his mind, he glanced at Mrs. Chen, and said with a smile: "Business is about the same as usual. The young master usually copies books in the study at the back, and they all copy the ones that sell well in the store.

    " It sounded nothing unusual, Mrs. Chen oh, and asked: "Is there anything else?" The

    young man thought about it carefully, then shook his head, pretending that he was not sure, "This...isn't it? Mrs. Chen stroked the brocade handkerchief in her hand, and said: "I saw that he brought some embroidery patterns from home to the shop recently, why, there are still people buying     embroidery

    patterns in our study?"

I'm afraid that my wife already knew about that Miss Liu, so she didn't dare to hide it now, and she looked like she just remembered, and said: "Oh, you said that there is such a thing about embroidery, there was a girl a few days ago I came to our shop to buy calligraphy, saying it was for embroidery samples, and after the young master wrote it for her, I found a few sheets from home and borrowed them for the girl to use for a few days."

    "Buying embroidery samples in the study..." Mrs. Chen's lips curled up. There was a flash of ridicule, and he didn't say anything, just said: "I don't need to tell your young master about the fact that I have been here." The

    young man nodded repeatedly: "I understand, I must not

    talk too much." the study.

    As soon as the young man waited for her to leave, he wiped the sweat from his forehead and sighed in his heart: the young master wants to marry that Miss Liu, and he will have to suffer.

    The author has something to say:

    Here you go~ Thanks to the little angels who voted for me during 2022-03-22 12:00:06~2022-03-22 15:04:24~

    Thank you for casting mines Little Angel: 1 big white radish;

    Thank you to the little angels who irrigate the nutrient solution: Feiwei, Little Fairy, 10 bottles of 26680346; 9 bottles of 41382852; 6 bottles of a salted fish; 3 bottles of Ruo Wanqing; 2 bottles of just a salted fish; 1 bottle of Bright Future and Fa Fa;

    thank you very much for your support, I will continue to work hard!