He silently wiped his hands that had already been wiped clean. When Lin Huaigeng and Liu Zhang thought he would say nothing more, he said in a very flat voice: "I don't like it.

    " woman.

    Even if you still like it now, if you give him time, he will definitely be able to let go.

    Liu Yu went to Jixianzhai twice in the past few days, once to take embroidery samples, and once to return the embroidery samples.

    It has to be said that Chen Sheng, the young master of Jixianzhai, is probably much easier to win than Lu Chengxiao. At least, the second time we see him, he will declare his family name.

    Liu Yu even reflected that if she hadn't picked Lu Chengxiao as the most difficult bone in the first place, she might not be so nervous and passive now.

    Because of the lesson he learned from Lu Chengxiao before, Liu Yu didn't dare to push it any further this time, so he compared the other three candidates recommended by Lin Jiuniang, and eliminated those who were close to fifty years old and those who were in their prime. The sexually flawed one also puts another widower whose original wife died of illness into his strategy target. Although it is not easy to make a second wife, it is better than tens of thousands of tortures in the flesh and blood farm.

    This man's surname is Li. According to Lin Jiuniang, this master Li is twenty-eight years old, and his original wife is weak. After giving birth to his youngest son, he has been in poor health. Afterwards, he also asked a doctor to take care of him. He still died after a few years. Go, this Master Li has kept his ex-wife for three years, and the old man in the family is planning to marry him again this year.     He has a good appearance and no bad habits. Li's family didn't open any shop in Changfeng Town, but they set up a few farms. They usually rely on the output of several farms. It doesn't look obvious, but the family is actually quite rich. Therefore, it is also the sweet pastry in the hands of several matchmakers in the town this year.     Liu Yu also went around Li's house a few times, but unfortunately, she couldn't find a chance to meet this Master Li after trying for a few days, so she found a kid nearby and asked around. He went out and did not return.     Liu Yu absentmindedly played the net, silently wondering if there was any other way.     Wen Shi is working with Liu Yu today, Liu Yu is doing network work, and she is practicing the acupuncture techniques taught by Liu Yu.     She usually pays most attention to this embroidery, but today she is a little distracted, she looks at Liu Yu from time to time, she does it secretly, and Liu Yu has something on her mind, she didn't realize it for a while.     Speaking of Wen's, he used to treat his step-sister-in-law just to save face, but these days, learning embroidery from Liu Yu, has gradually changed.     In order to buy more time for himself, Liu Yu taught Wen Shi according to the progress, but Wen Shi didn't know that Liu Yu had such a chance to work again, so naturally he didn't know that Liu Yu had learned embroidery in his previous life. In Liu Yu's view, the professor who slowed down a lot of progress was already extremely fast in Wen's view.     Stealing a teacher to learn art is not an easy task. Wen took Liu Yu's talent into account, made a comprehensive estimate, and then compared Liu Yu's speed of teaching her, and came to the conclusion that this step-sister-in-law is too honest. My son, I really have no reservations about her sister-in-law, and teach her as much as I learn, without any secrets.     Wen Shi asked himself that if he had such a skill, he would never be willing to teach it so generously. The skill of eating should not be mastered to death.

    What kind of idea did the old man and Mrs Lin have? At the age of 10, and born so beautiful, I might marry someone else someday, what is better than what I have learned now.