He looked at the shadow of the sun, and then at the counting room. It was time to go back and order lunch.

    Just when I was feeling melancholy , shopkeeper Yan came up and asked: "The third young master is eating in the shop today?" Why don't you go and ask?" Shopkeeper Yan smiled: "Go, if the third young master saves food in the shop, you can tell Liu     Da

    to cook two more good dishes."

He also learned a good cooking skill by himself, and he was responsible for all the meals for the shopkeepers in the shop.

    Babao responded, and watched the shopkeeper Yan go back to the front shop, and then transferred to the account room.

    The door was not closed, so he stood outside and knocked first.

    Lu Chengxiao's mind was on the previous accounts in his hand, when he heard someone knock on the door, he answered without raising his head, "Come in."

    Babao walked in, saw that Lu Chengxiao still hadn't raised his head, and said, "Third Young Master, shopkeeper Yan asked me to ask, can you eat in the shop at noon today?"

    He asked, looking at Lu Chengxiao's expression, secretly Pray, go, go, go!

    Probably because the gods from all walks of life were too busy, no one heard his prayer, when Lu Chengxiao finished writing the last few words, he did not agree to have lunch in the shop as he wished, but stretched his shoulders and neck, Asked: "What time is it?"

    Babao complained in his heart, but still

    answered honestly, "It's a quarter of noon." "Okay." Lu Chengxiao replied, "Come here first in the morning, let's go home for dinner, my mother may wait I’m writing .”

    Then he put down his pen and got up to leave.     Looking up, he saw that Babao

    was still standing there dawdly, with a look of wanting to say something but not deciding whether to say it or not...

    Lu Chengxiao glanced at him, "What are you thinking about?"

The son had to say it if he didn't say it, "Then what, that girl that day, she hasn't gone back today, she's just waiting around in the street outside, it's already halfway through the morning, you go out now, once I'm sure she'll run into it." So let's not go out.

    Lu Chengxiao: ...

    "Are you letting someone stare at her?" People

    couldn't hear the emotion behind these words, and Babao stood upright immediately, and said dully: "Isn't this... don't you want to see her? I don't want to see you." Just watch , don't worry, I didn't call anyone else, just the little boy in our shop."

    Lu Chengxiao glanced at him, "It doesn't have to be like this in the future."

    As for why it doesn't have to be like this, he didn't say anything, and he didn't say anything more. Lifted his feet and went out.

    Babao could only follow along, watching Lu Chengxiao's expression while leaving the shop.

    He said he didn't see the person who was staying on the street all the time, and Lu Chengxiao's face was very indifferent, as if he had never heard of anyone waiting to block him.

    The master and the servant walked for a while, but Babao didn't see anyone chasing him, so he breathed a sigh of relief, guessing that the girl didn't wait to leave.

    Only halfway through this relief, Lu Chengxiao, who was walking in front, froze in his footsteps.

    Babao, who had been paying attention to him all the time, followed his gaze to look at him, and his face changed when he saw it.