"Oh, miss, you...have a kind heart." The female shopkeeper gave her heartfelt praise.

    She is doing this kind of business, and she can figure out the approximate price of ready-made clothes by just glancing at the two children. For such an older child, two new clothes cost three or four hundred cash for poor fabrics. Hundreds of papers are enough, and there is a family whose children have grown up, and the old clothes are not needed, and it is a good thing for both parties to be able to exchange them for silver.

    "I don't have any suitable old clothes as a gift, so it's cheaper to ask a question. You just wait in the store, and I'll help you ask the neighbors in the alley behind the house."

    Liu Yu asked himself if he had a baby. She is so compassionate, if it is a stranger, she really won't meddle in this business. She has known these two children for more than ten days, so they are not strangers at all, and this rain was caused by her, and she is wearing old clothes. If her ability permits, she is willing to stretch out her hand for peace of mind.

    How did she get acquainted with these two children? The reason is that it is not humane to understand. Liu Yu only had one life, "Then I will trouble my sister."

    The female shopkeeper went out from the back door of the shop, and there were only two women doing work in the shop, looking at Liu Yu from time to time. She was really born too well, even as a woman, she felt that she couldn't get enough of her, so she couldn't help but glance at her again and again.

    I wanted to say a few words, but seeing that she was obviously dressed as a country girl in coarse sackcloth, but she just stood upright, she had an indescribable demeanor, the two women were stunned and no one dared to open their mouths.     The two brothers and sisters were soaking wet, and they were only standing under the eaves outside the embroidery shop. At this time, when they heard that Liu Yu was buying clothes for them, the boy held his sister's hand tightly, and the other hand Subconsciously touched the hidden pocket in the clothes.     One hundred Wen, he heard it just now.     When the female shopkeeper came back with two sets of old clothes, he bit his lips, finally made up his mind, and stopped Liu Yu when she took out the money, "Sister, I have one hundred coins.     " The fisherman earns more than one hundred wen, obviously he can afford this money, but he asks for it for nothing, the boy is not so cheeky. Reaching out from his pocket, he took out a bunch of copper coins and handed them to the female shopkeeper.     The female shopkeeper looked a little surprised, she looked at the boy and then at Liu Yu.     Liu Yu smiled, "Keep your money."     He still handed over his money to the female shopkeeper.     Her somewhat familiar attitude with the two children made the shopkeeper stunned, but she didn't ask what happened. After receiving the string of money, she took the initiative to ask the two children to go to the utility room in the backyard of her shop to change clothes.     The good man did it to the end, so he simply poured hot water, took an old towel and let the two children wipe their bodies, boiled two bowls of hot ginger soup, sprinkled a little brown sugar, and asked the brothers and sisters who had changed their clothes to drink it. Just stop.     Liu Yu felt that this one was really a female Bodhisattva.     When the shopkeeper came out with the two children, Liu Yu thanked her with the two young ones, and the three of them left the shop, and the two children were under the eaves of the shop. Oil paper umbrella, but financial resources do not allow it.

    "Just hide under this eaves, go when the rain stops, and don't go next time it rains." If she really got sick because of this, she would feel uneasy.

    The child's nose was sore, and the hand holding the dirty clothes carefully rubbed the clean clothes on his body, suppressing the soreness of his sobs for a long time, and said: "Thank you, sister."