After speaking, she pushed Liu Yan who was leaning against the door, opened the door and went out.

    Liu Yu stood there in a daze, time and space became confused in the chaos, as if when he was six or seven years old, and then eight or nine years old, countless Wang's faces overlapped in one place.

    She straightened her unruffled skirt, and with the same cold expression, repeated the same heart-pounding words: "The most important thing for a woman is her duty, Ah Yu, collecting firewood, cooking, feeding chickens, threshing pigweed, It’s your job to do the laundry, it’s not right to show your face in the town, it will only make you wild, remember.” Liu Yan, who had     never touched a finger since she was a child, covered her face and began to cry. Thinking of Mrs. Wang's madness just now, she held back with lingering fear, sobbing all the time, crying to Liu Yu while sobbing: "Why can't you mention your own father? Didn't you see?" How crazy she looked just now, like a different person, madman! Madman!"

    That kind of Wang's behavior is completely different from usual. Liu Yan is in pain and wronged, but she is so scared that she doesn't even dare to cry and go to her father Liu Kangsheng to make decisions. The arrogance of the authentic girl of the Liu family is gone now.

    Liu Yu was brought back to her thoughts by the choking cry, she closed her eyes.

    Yes, she also wants to know why her own father can't be mentioned, not only her own father, but she and Liu Yan don't even have a grandparent's house, as if she and Wang's were born with each other and jumped out of the cracks in the rocks—— No source of people.

    Liu Yu didn't step out of Liu's house the next day, and some gloomy and crazy traits in Wang's body seemed to be released by Liu Yan's stimulation yesterday, even though she still seemed to be that obedient little woman most of the time, But Liu Yu knew, it wasn't.

    Because that feeling is too familiar, that is the Wang family many years ago, the Wang family who was almost forgotten in her memory, and made her feel scared occasionally when she was young.

    Liu Yu chose not to touch Mrs. Wang's inexplicably sensitive nerves, so she stayed at home and shut herself in the room. When there was someone else, she would tie the net, practice thread splitting with Wen, and do some embroidery quietly when she was alone. In addition to not having to go out to do heavy work, her life seems to be the same as before.

    Liu Yan, who has always been the most noisy, also survived in a rare way, because yesterday evening, when Liu Kangsheng saw half of her face that hadn't completely subsided, she didn't ask any more questions. Liu Yan finally believed Wang's words It's not to threaten her, if she dares to make trouble, her father will really give her another slap in the face. He was very sad for a while, but he learned to be honest, and he didn't dare to provoke Wang Shi with Liu Yu's life experience.

    Not going out for a day, Liu Yu didn't feel uncomfortable, but Wen, who learned embroidery from Liu Yu, was anxious first.

    Although the time when Liu Yan and Mrs. Wang made noise was short that day, it was the time for each room to take a nap, and everything was very quiet. Living in the same room, how could it be true that they didn't hear anything, let alone at night? I saw Liu Yan's face with my own eyes.

    From Wen's point of view, Liu Yan's beating was stupid and self-inflicted, but Liu Yu was implicated and couldn't go to town frequently, so what about her embroidery?

    This sister-in-law was born with such a good appearance, although she seldom left the village and seldom went out, but she couldn't hold back her beauty. The young man and matchmaker who happened to meet Liu Yu in the nearby villages stared at her. Now that it is fifteen years old, as long as someone pays enough money, the father-in-law will not be reluctant at all. If she is married, can she still count on Liu Yu to teach her skills?

    Thinking that I will give birth soon, I will not be able to touch needlework in the next confinement, and I will take care of the child after confinement, so there is no chance to learn again.

    After figuring this out, he deliberately picked a time when Liu Kangsheng and Wang Shi were both around, and asked casually, "Ah Yu, why didn't you go to town today?"

    Liu Yu just smiled, "I need to make some connections. I always go to the town, and there are fewer nets, and besides, the family has a lot of work, so we can’t leave it all to the sisters-in-law.”

    This is a very decent statement, but everyone in the family knows what the truth is.

    Mrs. Wang glanced at Liu Kangsheng, and said: "I mean, learning embroidery is a good thing, but there is no reason to go out every day. It doesn't have to spoil the family tradition. You still have to do the work that should be done at home.

    " When we got to Ming, it was easy for Wen Shi to talk, and she snorted, "Mother is too strict with the eldest sister, what work can I ask Ah Yu to do at home, my second sister-in-law and I did it by the way, let's talk about networking. It's not in a hurry, is it? Ah Yu learned the embroidery skills earlier, and then taught me, and the two of us doing embroidery work together, can't make money faster than doing netting."     Lin who was on the side didn't have time to say anything. , was picked up by Wen Shi, looking at Wen Shi's belly that was bigger than a washbasin, Lin Shi was so angry that Wen Shi would sell well, what can she do with such a big belly, not everything Pushing it to her, Lin was so angry that he wanted to spit on Wen's face.     Unfortunately, in front of Liu Kangsheng, her father-in-law, not only did she dare not, but she had to go along with Wen's words, "Exactly, my third sibling and I just did any work, and if the eldest sister should learn embroidery, she should learn embroidery. Thinking about home."     After saying this, he choked so much that he vomited blood.     Wang didn't take the beautiful words of the two daughters-in-law to heart, she knew her man's temperament best, Liu Yu was not his kind, and he couldn't see Liu Yu being idle.

    Mrs. Wang sat very still.

    However, Liu Kangsheng said: "Just go if you have to, the work at home is not bad for you."

    Anyone can do the work at home, but there is not much time for Liu Yu to learn embroidery and teach Wen.

    The teacup in Wang's hand almost tipped over.

    Liu Kangsheng spoke, but Liu Yu didn't nod, but just looked at Mrs. Wang.

    Wang's knuckles holding the handle of the teacup tightened suddenly, but he still smiled, "You can go if your father says so."

    Liu Yu then nodded, half-closed her eyelids and said yes.

    It was clearly a spring afternoon, but every part of the Liu family was suffocating for her, even more suffocating than in the hot summer.

    The author has something to say:

    Thanks to the little angels who voted for the overlord or the irrigation nutrient solution during 2022-03-06 16:25:57~2022-03-07 13:01:00~

    Thanks to the little angels who irrigated the nutrient solution : 58156316 5 bottles;

    thank you very much for your support, I will continue to work hard!