And I don't think so, she intends to seduce someone, and if she kills him in just two days, then it's impossible for Hong Niangzi to spend a lot of resources on her, and it's impossible to earn nearly two years in Liuxian Pavilion. happy birthday.     He also thought that Lu's family had a shop in Anyi County, and there was a way to go to Anyi County and Yuanzhou City, so he asked carefully: "I heard outside the Lu's house where they are going? The county is still Yuanzhou City "     Both children shook their heads, and the older one replied in an orderly manner, "Mrs. Lu sent her out, but I never heard where she was going and when she would return."     Liu Yu was helpless, thinking about it. , although this Lu family is only a wealthy family in the town, the land price in the town is also cheap, and at least it is a three-entry yard.     I have to pay today's money and let the little brothers and sisters pay attention.     She was in a bad situation in Liu's house, and it was inconvenient for her to keep the embroidery work she did in private, so she went to the embroidery shop as usual.     The female shopkeeper of the embroidery shop is no longer surprised that she comes to sell a new purse every day. Liu Yu's embroidery is exquisite, and she doesn't care about the fragmented business. See you last time.

    It's just that this time after the money and the goods were settled, the female shopkeeper had some other thoughts, and asked Liu Yu from which village the girl was, but whether she was there.

    Liu Yu is guarding against the Liu family now, she does this little embroidery work in secret, how dare she ask the female shopkeeper to find out the details, she just pretends to be embarrassed, and baffles her in a few words.     When the people left, the embroiderer who worked in the shop smiled and asked the female shopkeeper

    , "This girl is really beautiful, and it's rare to have such clever hands. What's the matter, who are you thinking of matching?"

I really thought about my younger brother, but I wouldn't bring it up to talk about such an invisible matter. Then I thought about my younger brother's appearance, but it was mediocre, and I felt really unsuitable. I knew that I was impulsive just now. I gave it up in my heart, waved my hand and said, "I don't have that skill, I just asked a few words."     Here, Liu Yu doesn't know the gossip between the female shopkeeper and the embroidered lady, and it was already noon when she returned to Liujia Village. Yes, when I heard the aroma of cooking in the kitchen through the courtyard wall, I felt something unusual.     As soon as he entered the courtyard, sure enough, the Liu family father and son came back early today. Liu Yu thought about it and realized that there are a lot of farming tasks in March, and the women in the family are all diligent, but they will find their own excuses to be lazy and slippery Yes, this year she was allowed not to do heavy work again, and only one Wang family could support her in the fields. I think the father and son will be busy at home for a while.     The brothers of the Liu family were sorting out the utensils used for carpentry in the yard on weekdays. When they looked up and saw Liu Yu coming back, Liu Dalang and Liu Sanlang didn't respond, but Liu Erlang just piled up the work in his hands. He wiped his hands and shouted. With a sound, Ah Yu strode over, took out a plain purse from his sleeve pocket and handed it to Liu Yu, "This is for you."     Liu Yu looked at him puzzled, but did not reach out to take it.     Liu Erlang was a little embarrassed, "The family who worked on it finished all their work today. Before they left, they gave some candy. I divided it among Da Ya and Sanya. Here are two more for you."     Before Liu Yu said anything, she felt a scorching gaze on her. She turned her head instinctively, and saw Mrs. Lin staring at her through the window of the stove, with a very calm face. If it can be lit, it will burn her.

    Liu Yu has always thought that this second sister-in-law is very fake, she has a face that loves to smile, but there is always a bit of sharpness in her smile.