7.17

In addition to Ke Anliang who knew Liao Chen's identity, many former classmates of Liao Chen were very surprised to know that Liao Chen had become the No. 1 scholar in both liberal arts and science in Mingzhu City. The genius Liao Chen mentioned is definitely not the Liao Chen he knew.

    It is actually a very honorable thing to have a champion in a city, not to mention that the score of this champion may become the champion of the whole province, or even the champion of the whole country, so the mayor of Mingzhu City also immediately I contacted Principal Lu and expressed his appreciation for Principal Lu's ability to cultivate such a glorious student. After learning about Liao Chen's affairs, he said that the mayor would also like to intervene. Regarding the scholarship, Principal Lu plans to also bring it up. One hundred thousand came to reward Liao Chen.

    It can be said that all the schools that knew the news were immediately moved by the news, and contacted Principal Lu one after another, saying that as long as Liao Chen can enter their school, all tuition fees will be waived, and even the scholarship will be doubled. Knowing Liao Chen's thoughts, he explained to them one by one why Liao Chen chose Mingzhu Medical University. In this way, although the principals were rejected by Principal Lu, they lamented that Liao Chen is a very nostalgic person.

    As for Liao Chen's first choice school, Mingzhu City Medical University went directly to No. 2 High School in order not to let the genius of its school be snatched away, and had an in-depth discussion with Liao Chen's teacher and Principal Lu. It's easy to say if Liao Chen doesn't change his choice, and he said that in the future, Liao Chen will be given more scholarships, and there are even teachers who teach Liao Chen's cultural courses, so he will never destroy Liao Chen.

    That's right, many principals expressed their incomprehension about Liao Chen's choice of Mingzhu Medical University, because if a genius like Liao Chen goes to a better university in the future, he will definitely be able to learn more. One who is smart can apply what he has learned. For such a person, he chose such an unpopular medical university, which was Mingzhu City's medical university.

    To be honest, the medical university in Mingzhu City can only be regarded as a medium-sized medical university in China. Although there have been relatively good doctors in this school, the quality of teaching is far from that of universities like Beijing, so the principals listened to it. When it came to Liao Chen's choice, they all sighed.

    On the first day, the scores about Liao Chen, the double champion, were spread everywhere. On the second day, Liao Chen's identity and everything he had suffered before began to be fully exposed. All the media seemed to have discussed it in advance. One day exposed those difficult years that Liao Chen had read about.

    In the early morning of the next day, many people still came to buy newspapers, and the fact that there was a double champion in their city yesterday made these people in Mingzhu City very proud, and they used Liao Chen to teach their children, and often read newspapers of people have the habit of reading newspapers every day.

    Chen Ruizhi is a junior high school teacher. He is naturally very concerned about the confrontation between No. 2 High School and No. 1 High School this time. Seeing that No. 2 High School successfully counterattacked No. 1 High School this time, Chen Ruizhi didn't know what to do in his heart. I'm happy or whatever, but when I think about the news I saw yesterday, I actually think it might be good for the students to go to No. 2 High School.

    After getting today's newspaper, Chen Ruizhi went to the garden where he did his morning exercise, and then read it. As a result, Chen Ruizhi was almost furious when he saw it.