4.12

Time is unstoppable by anyone, and as time goes by, some people are tortured by the boring life, while some people shine in such a life, everyone has the right to stick to their dreams, but when dreams After being smoothed by life, all that is left is a sigh.

    Today's Xia Lin has become the president of the new generation of the Liao family. Perhaps, we should call him Liao Lin.

    Today, many people still don't know who Liao Lin's mother is, and the brilliance he exudes makes more people willing to believe in Liao's enterprise. You must know that such a talented boy who has been famous all over the country since he was a child, How can it not make people worship?

    In order to record Xia Lin's growth back then, Liao Chen always showed off on Weibo every time Xia Lin received a certificate or achieved something. Yes, it is not so much to record growth as to show off his Excellent son.

    Xia Lin's return to the Liao family not only brought a special vitality, even Liao's father and Liao's mother lived together for a long time because of taking care of Xia Lin, and in the end they had friction again, and finally remarried. , and with the help of doctor Liao Chen, Liao's mother became pregnant again. Although Liao's father said he was getting older, he was still very proud.

    The people of the Liao family are very kind to Xia Lin. Whether it is Liao's father or the Liao family's uncles, they have expressed their kindness to Xia Lin, an obedient, well-behaved and high-intelligence child, and expressed their sincerity. The sky was refreshed by Sun'er Kuangmo's world view, so much so that he wanted to have a baby by himself.

    Several big families who have a good relationship with the Liao family originally looked down on Liao Chen when he was flamboyant, but later he kept his body like a jade, but he stopped being in love. As a result, a grandson suddenly appeared, which made many families envy at first and then ridicule. He felt that an illegitimate child would hinder his reputation, but what happened after that was a slap in the face.   

  A child without a mother, if the man has already married a wife and had children, is an illegitimate child, but if this man decides for this child that he will never marry a wife and have children in his life, then this child is the real heir.

    When Xia Lin returned to the Liao family's banquet a year later, Liao Chen expressed his intention that he would never marry again and would not have other children. Only then did many families discover that Liao Chen really regarded Xia Lin as his wife. It was cultivated by heirs.

    After Xia Lin returned to Liao's house, Liao Chen found the best teacher for him. In order not to make Xia Lin feel bored, he even took time to study with him, and Liao's father and Liao mother knew Xia Lin's After being a genius, she also studied with Xia Lin when she was free, starting from the lowest and simplest things. Xia Lin's performance was not like a child at all, but like a young man. It was only a year's work. Xia Lin I have already learned the knowledge of junior high school with the teacher, and even started to preview the knowledge of high school.

    This kind of Xia Lin once again made the Liao family have a new understanding of him, and even said that Xia Lin must not be allowed to go to school in an ordinary place, otherwise it will only make such a genius fall, and Liao Chen is seeking After getting Xia Lin's opinion, he hired more teachers for Xia Lin.

    Not only those who teach knowledge, some who teach etiquette, and Xia Lin likes music, Xia Lin likes the violin, and is very talented in the violin, and the hacker Liao Chen specially spent a lot of money to find it. Teach Xia Lin.  

   Xia Lin was very happy to learn so much knowledge every day, absorbing it like a sponge, which made Liao Chen and Liao's father and Liao mother worry about whether his body could hold on.