7.20

When Liao Chen hurried back to the country with his staff, the country has been shrouded in the name "Liao Chen". Some media even called it the influence of Liao Chen these days, because after the According to statistics, after seeing Liao Chen's story, many children became more respectful to their parents, and some parents began to pay more attention to their children's education because of Liao Chen's story.

    And No. 2 High School has also become a high school that many students want to enter. They want to know what kind of high school it is that can cultivate such a genius. Of course, the decompression mentioned by the principal and teachers is also the students Reasons for wanting to attend this school.

    Liao Chen's body has already appeared on the Internet. One sentence explains the relationship between Liao Chen and his adoptive parents. The matter of Liao Chen earning a million dollars as soon as he turned his face was praised by netizens as the most embarrassing event, and Liao Chen The coffee shop where I used to work is even more prosperous. Many people know that Liao Chen has worked in this coffee shop, and they understand that the owner is a kind person, so they also want to visit the place where Liao Chen used to work. .

    Whether it is people in society or netizens on the Internet, they all have a good sense of Liao Chen, and occasionally those who despise Liao Chen will always be suppressed.

    You said Liao Chen was not filial and did not support his parents? Nima, if you met a pair of adoptive parents who abused you all day long and made you work to earn money, and finally let you drop out of school, would you be willing to support them? Are you the Holy Mother or the Holy Father?

    You say that Liao Chen's grades are definitely cheating? Nima now has the results of the entire province, and Liao Chen is the provincial champion! Maybe it's the number one scholar in the country. How dare you say that Liao Chen cheated? Who is so awesome and dares to cheat with Liao Chen! !     What? You also said that Liao Chen wrote a software and made a million dollars is hype? Nima, did you look good? This newspaper was published by Mingzhu City Morning News! How can this kind of newspaper report fake news? Are you so blind? Or brain flooding?     Anyway, as long as they are picky, they will be beaten back one by one by the netizens. There is no way, who made Liao Chen so legendary? Such a child who has been abused by his parents for a long time and finally rose strongly can be said to have directly hit the cuteness of netizens.

    These days everyone likes to watch dicks counterattack. If this kind of thing happened in a wealthy family, I am afraid everyone will say that maybe the kid didn't study well, but the two have a very difficult family, but they still study hard and work hard, and finally have this What is this? This is something that many people like to hear.

    Liao Chen returned to Mingzhu City with his staff after nine days. Of course, it was also fortunate that the principal did not expose his photo, otherwise he would have been surrounded by now.

    Before returning, Liao Chen had already contacted Ruike Network Technology Company, and the boss of that network company also greatly praised Liao Chen's achievements, saying that he would cooperate with him in the future, and discussed whether Liao Chen could give him a hand when he came back this time. They Ruike Network Technology Company advertised, of course, the advertisement was the latest anti-virus software Ruike Network Technology Company Raycus Antivirus.

    Liao Chen originally wanted to rely on his own fame to advertise his company when he came back, so one sheep was also released, and two sheep were also released. He immediately agreed to the boss of Ruike Network Technology Company, and the two discussed quickly. Matters of cooperation, as well as the breaking points needed at the time.