3.4

Liao Chen, who had already come out in front of the Cen family, was no longer worried about Cen Mingjiao's affairs. After calling Liao's mother, he told Liao's mother not to take the sister-in-law's matter to heart, he had his own way.

    He called the private detective again, and the money in Liao Chen's hand doubled again, and after Xie Ningzhe knew that he wanted to play foreign stocks, he didn't know where he got a million to him, so he asked thank you Ning Zhe didn't say anything, so it was considered a bad face, took Xie Ningzhe's money and started to invest in the stock market in country M. In China, maybe one or two million is considered rich, but the money went to foreign stock markets. It's almost indistinguishable from being in the water.

    Liao Chen is just a small fish, no one will pay attention to him at all, and it is precisely because of this reason that Liao Chen started buying and selling in the stock market of country m. He made the whole person very depressed, and only got three million dollars. During this period, Xie Ningzhe was worried that he would always be with him, and the relationship between the two became intimate unconsciously.

    Dealing in stocks is a very labor-intensive thing. Liao Chen actually prefers to play funds, but he must have a certain strength to play funds. If the money in his hand is invested in funds, it may be useless.

    On the morning when he decided to withdraw from the stock market in country m, Liao Chen had already stayed up all night, and Xie Ningzhe was by his side, giving him a cup of coffee when he was about to fall asleep. The domestic market is not very familiar with the foreign stock market, but Liao Chen speculates according to his own experience in the past. To put it bluntly, he just follows the big fish and eats the small fish. His little money is not considered worthless in the eyes of those big shots on what.

    "Thanks to you being with me these days, it looks like I'm going to make a promise with my body~" Liao Chen joked with a smile on his face, staring at the tired young man in front of him, somehow attracted, stretched out his hand to rub Rubbing Xie Ningzhe's hair, he felt that the hair in his hand was very soft.

    "Then make a promise with your body." These days, Xie Ningzhe has learned about Liao Chen's talkativeness, and Xie Ningzhe is no longer talkative, and occasionally likes to joke with Liao Chen.

    "Hey~ Then I won't be polite~" Although Liao Chen understood that Xie Ningzhe was joking, he still grabbed Xie Ningzhe with a smile, and pulled Xie Ningzhe into his arms at once.

    Xie Ningzhe only felt that he heard Liao Chen's heartbeat for a moment, it was thumping, which was different from his own feeling, and the warmth of Liao Chen's body came through the clothes, which made Xie Ningzhe a little nervous for some reason.

    "Ning Zhe, I'm serious. I fell in love with you at first sight from the first time I saw you. Now, do you still want me to make a promise?" Looking down at Xie Ningzhe in his arms, Liao Chen somehow said Out of the words that he has been trying to suppress and can't say, he knows that Xie Ningzhe is still young, but he doesn't want to wait anymore, he doesn't want to wait until the person in his arms likes someone else before regretting it, whether he is a scum, he is I don't want to let go of this person, I want this person to be by his side all the time.

    In fact, Xie Ningzhe felt scared before, Liao Chen's gaze and the way he treated him were different from other people, and his weird feelings and heartbeat also made Xie Ningzhe feel that his feelings for Liao Chen were not good. Generally speaking, so I once asked my bodyguard.

    [Young master, I think you are in love with her. When you like someone, your heart beats faster, you want to stay by her side, you want to protect her, support her, and want to know everything about her. Master, you like it Who is it? 】