7.23

For this problem, Liao Chen had already thought about it. From the very beginning, Liao Chen had already calculated everything within the scope of development, so everything before that was within Liao Chen's calculations.

    "I don't intend to find my biological parents." Liao Chen first answered this question positively, and then continued.

    "In the sixteen years I have been in the home of my adoptive parents, although I have only been truly happy for six years, after knowing that my parents are not my biological parents, I no longer want to have a family again. Whether I was wrong or exchanged, I don’t want to pursue it, and I don’t want to go back to my biological parents. They are doing well now. The child who replaced me is very good, and my biological parents have their own. Another biological son, so it’s okay if I don’t go back, I hope I can live alone, and then be a useful person to society.”

    These words are sensational and bitter, for many people, Liao Chen’s life is really I have already drawn the next lottery, so it is very remarkable to be so outstanding and become the number one in the country. Moreover, I have made money with my own ability. Anyone from any family will think that it is amazing, but this child, because of the foster parents Hurt, never want to have a family again, and reject their biological parents.

    This kind of answer made the reporters a little stunned. After being stunned, they were still sensitive to realize that the young man in front of him was not harmed, but buried the real harm in his heart. He clearly knew who his biological parents were, but He didn't want to disturb, so he didn't say anything, and the harm his adoptive parents did to him made him unable to accept a new family, which made the reporters present feel even more distressed.

    There was silence on the field, even Principal Lu and Teacher Wang's eyes were red when they heard Liao Chen's words, not to mention those housewives who were already emotional, some of the women below were already crying, for such a strong Liao Chen shed tears for his difficult life.     "Student Liao Chen, I would like to ask, about the great improvement in the test scores of No. 2 High School this year. Principal

    Lu said that it has a lot to do with you. Is that true?"

There is a kind of mutual understanding, and then a reporter asked.

    "Actually, I think it's Principal Lu's decision that made everyone achieve their current good grades. I just thought of some small ways to make learning more interesting. After all, it's boring for everyone to do questions all day long. I also hope that It’s more interesting when everyone is doing the questions.”

    After listening to Liao Chen’s words, the reporter felt that Liao Chen was really humble and a good boy, so he lowered his head and continued to write the news, writing down all the important things about Liao Chen’s previous words. Although they all have recording pens, it is best to write down some important things at this time.

    With the cooperation of the reporters, because they saw Liao Chen's injured expression, everyone stopped talking about Liao Chen's family, and began to discuss around Liao Chen's study, and because Principal Lu also arranged for the parents to attend the meeting. Question time, so some parents asked Liao Chen some questions. Among them, a mother who happened to be in the same class as Liao Chen said that she had nothing to ask, and said she just wanted to thank Liao Chen for helping her child. , and hoped to invite Liao Chen to have a meal. Liao Chen naturally satisfied this request, so that classmate was also very happy.

    The interview proceeded in an orderly manner, and finally we talked about the path Liao Chen wanted to take in the future.

    "Student Liao Chen, our newspaper office heard from President Lu that you have applied for the medical university in Mingzhu City. Are you interested in medicine?