9.18

Liao Chen's words can be said to be very blunt. He really couldn't understand how this man said such words with such a superior idea. Don't think he didn't see the way this man looked at Liang Sujie. Chen is a man, so he understands men very well. Liao Chen knows exactly what this man is thinking.

    "You..." I didn't expect Liao Chen to say such words. Luo Anyi wanted to say something, but realized that Liao Chen was Liang Sujie's son, so he couldn't say much, but his eyes showed contempt.

    Luo's father and Luo's mother did not expect their son to say such a thing. When they discussed this matter with their son before, his son strongly opposed it. Why did they agree after meeting Liang Sujie? Mother Luo is a woman, so she suddenly thought of something, looking at the beautiful woman in cheongsam in front of her, and thinking about her daughter-in-law who had just given birth to a grandson who had gained several pounds, Mother Luo felt that her son was too cold, so she hurried Said.

    "You are Chenchen, don't be angry if you are angry, An Yi is talking nonsense, Chenchen is so cute, everyone will like it, isn't it Chenchen~"

    deliberately teasing Liao Chen, trying to make this matter go away, she She doesn't want to see something happen at home. Back then, her son lost his daughter, which made her feel very sad at home. If her son gets involved with Liang Sujie now, think about her own grandchildren, Luo's mother will never allow this things happen.

    Liao Chen actually didn't want to embarrass Luo's father and Luo's mother, so when he heard Luo's mother's words, he wanted to go down the ladder peacefully, but he didn't expect Luo Anyi to be very shameless.

    "Mom, I'm not kidding. Didn't you and dad say that you wanted Shanshan to marry Susu's child when you were at home? We Shanshan are so beautiful, who doesn't like it~" Luo Anyi is really confident Overwhelmed, he gave Liao Chen a look after speaking, making Liao Chen feel that Luo's father and Luo mother are really worried these years.

    "Uncle, I'm sorry, it's not that I don't like girls who cry all the time. Besides, I want to say, has she gone to school, is she studying well? How is her IQ? I didn't go to school, but I have a photographic memory. Now that I have learned all the subjects in junior high school, may I ask what she can do? You say she is good, but I don’t think she is very good, I think I don’t like a girl with a low IQ.”

    This is even more ironic, Liao Chen thinks, It's really disgusting, to use his many years of knowledge to bully a child, but thinking about how Luo Shanshan disliked Liao Chen in the original plot, Liao Chen felt that, in fact, these things are not so cruel.

    Luo Anyi's face turned black now, he didn't expect a child who was only seven years old to say such a thing, he wanted to get angry, but he was too embarrassed to say anything, so he could only look at Liang Sujie.

    "Susu..."

    Both Liang Sujie and Liang's father and Liang's mother were very shocked by Luo Anyi's sudden thought. They never thought that he would have such absurd idea. When Liang Sujie thought of her son's suffering, Luo Shanshan was not happy. Comfortable, so he said with a cold face.

    "Luo Anyi, I just made it very clear. I don't want you and your family to appear in front of me again. What kind of girl Liao Chen finds in the future has nothing to do with you, and we will not agree to let you Liao Chen made a baby marriage with your child, so you don't need to say anything, I will definitely not agree."

    After Liang Sujie said this, she looked at Luo's father and Luo's mother, and bowed deeply.

    "Uncle Rob, Aunt Rob, thank you for helping my parents find me all these years, I am very grateful, but since the things of that year have passed, they should be forgotten, so I don't want to mention this matter again, and I will never I will go back to Suzhou, so I hope my uncle and aunt will be considerate."