3.11

Although it was Liao Chen's plan to make Father Liao and Liao Qing, it was the Fang family who actually implemented it. Although these uncles of Liao Chen do not live here in Mingzhu City, they still have business here. On the other side, it is not a problem to find some manpower, so the photos of Father Liao and Liao Qing having an affair with the same woman quickly appeared in the lives of Father Liao and Liao Qing.

    The Jiang family, who had always thought that Jiang Xinmeng was just working outside, also learned what Jiang Xinmeng was really doing outside under the notice of Liao Chen's cousins, and all the plans were seamless.

    Taking advantage of this time, Liao Chen started to make money again. He had already spent a lot of the money he earned from stock trading. He didn’t plan to trade stocks this time. He was engaged in network work in the first world, so he was interested in computer research. It was quite good, not to mention that he specially found someone to learn some professional computer knowledge, so Liao Chen made a balancer that needs to be installed in the game in the fastest time.

    He also studied it for a while before. The online games in this world are still good, but when you first start using them, the game will become very laggy due to too many people. Liao Chen made a game balancer just for this. What this balancer can do is to balance the characters in the game, so that it does not get stuck when logging in, and can accommodate many people in one server at the same time.

    After negotiating with several large game companies, Liao Chen finally sold this game balancer to Feiteng Game Company, which paid the most money, and made a profit of 30 million. Of course, he also designed it for free for Feiteng Game Company. A new login client even guarantees that the game balancer cannot be sold to other game companies again.

    Everyone knows about monopoly. If this game balancer is bought by many companies, it will not be worth the money. So Liao Chen asked several large game companies to conduct auctions before finally deciding on Feiteng game company. Liao Chen also has his own requirements. The game balancer he made is superficially suitable for any game, but in fact, if he wants to use it in a newly developed game, he can only find him to buy an upgraded version of the game balancer. For Liao Chen, this is a very worthwhile deal.

    Of course, after having a foundation of 30 million yuan, Liao Chen took out the mobile game balancer software he developed again. This time, he did not plan to sell it to a domestic game company. The balancer is sold to foreign game companies.

    With the emergence of smart phones, mobile games have become a must-have game for many mobile phone players every day, and these games are played separately, even similar to stand-alone games. Due to the capabilities of mobile phone memory and mobile phone system, mobile games Games are generally limited to the equipment and aesthetics of the characters, and the actual playability is very low, that is, games to pass the time.

    The mobile game balancer in Liao Chen's hands was not written by himself. When he was in the first world, due to the rapid development of 3D games, mobile games were also making rapid progress. Playability, Liao Chen found someone to design this mobile game balancer for nearly ten years, and Liao Chen also participated in the development of this mobile game balancer, so he knows all the codes of this software. , Liao Chen is not worried at all that he has no money.

    First registered a company with a capital of 30 million. The name of the company is still Yeguiren Network Company. After registering the company, Liao Chen got busy, found the location of the company, and then recruited some people from the company. Clerk, after this, a month has passed.

    This month, it was a busy month for Liao Chen, but it was an extremely painful month for Father Liao and Liao Qing. Their affairs seemed to be known to everyone overnight, whether it was relatives, friends, It is still a partner at work, and even some distant relatives know about it. All kinds of people call to ask Father Liao and Liao Qing whether the matter is true or not, and in the latest photos, Father Liao and Liao Qing are attentively serving Looking at Jiang Xinmeng in revealing pajamas, how can such a photo not make people imagine? ? ?