Liu Dalang and his wife sang Fu Sui, "Your sister -in-law is right. , the best character of a girl is to be steady and down-to-earth, big sister, don’t think that it’s better to come out once.”

    Liu Yu smiled, and took out from her sleeve the “beginner” that was embroidered to support Liu’s family in the afternoon and handed it to Mrs. Wang , said: "Sister-in-law is right, it is impossible to learn it after only a few laps, but I am not clumsy in this female red, it seems that if it takes about twenty days, it will be almost the same. I took a few glances at the embroidery shop this morning and came back to think about the embroidery. Mother and some sister-in-laws have a look."

    Wang took a piece of cloth from Liu Yu and saw the flowers and plants embroidered on it. It's rough, but it looks decent.

    Mrs. Wang was overjoyed, and there was a bit of pride on her face, "You can embroider this look in just one look. Yu'er is really talented in female red. Back then, I saw the little girl in the village embroidering Luozi, I can type it out just like that when I get back, and later I figured out many tricks, and I knew it when it became a profitable business." After all,

    it was my own, and Liu Yu's status was embarrassing on weekdays. It's rare to talk about her strengths, and Wang also wished she could boast about her daughter, so that the man, stepson and three daughters-in-law could all listen to her. Not much worse than the man at home.

    Mrs. Wu doesn't really believe it. See if you can figure it out by yourself in a morning? She stretched her neck and looked at Mrs. Wang's hands, even Mrs. Lin and Mrs. Wen followed suit.

    Mrs. Wang still remembers Lin's revenge for taking away the two steamed buns in the afternoon, can she be pleasing to her eyes? Xiao Xiaowei handed the cloth head embroidered with flowers to Mrs. Wu.

    Yes, even though Mrs. Wu was the one who took away the most steamed buns, from Mrs. Wang's point of view, Mrs. Wu did it for the grandchildren of Lao Liu's family, which was justified. She didn't think there was anything wrong with Mrs. Wu's doing so. I hate Lin for embarrassing her.

    Mrs. Lin just heard the embroidery just now, and she got excited for a while, but she quickly came back to it. She also knew that her mother-in-law didn't like her all the time, so she curled her lips and didn't care. I really treat myself as a dish.

    Wen Shi is more knowledgeable than Lin Shi, so he leaned over with a "Yo", and his eyes lit up when he saw the flowers and plants embroidered on the rough cloth in Wu's hands, "Sister-in-law, let me have a look too. "

    He asked for Wu's opinion, but in fact he stretched out his hand, took it from Wu's hand and held it under the light for a closer look.

    What can Wu Shi do, can she not give it? It's just that I was gnashing my teeth in my heart, I didn't expect that Liu Yu, who only went out for one morning, would actually show her some ways, Wu Shi is used to scheming, and he was displeased, and that displeasure was hidden in a casual smile.

    On the other hand, Wen Shi, after watching Liu Yu ponder over the embroidered things for the first time, took Liu Yu seriously as a treasure, and sent the things back to Liu Yu's hands, not to mention, and praised him affectionately.

    "Before I got married, I knew that my eldest sister was dexterous. Today I saw what it means to be truly ingenious, full of quality, and a heart. I only saw this once. It seems that my eldest sister is not talking empty words. It takes less than a month to figure it out. The third sister-in-law is thick-skinned today. If the elder sister learns it, she hopes to teach me. From now on, I will be filial to my parents and I will be able to dress more beautifully. It's time."

    Liu Yu had a panoramic view of everyone's expressions, glanced at Mrs. Wu without any trace, and responded to Mrs. Wen with a smile: "Sister-in-law San is fine with it." Mrs.

    Wu hid her mockery in her smile, while Mrs. Lin's eyes were cold. Chao Wenshi flirted, and said with a smile: "The third younger sibling is also a clever mouth." In the

    ambiguous tone, you can't tell whether she is mocking or praising.

    Liu Kangsheng on the main seat was not happy to listen to these gossips, so he knocked on the foot of the bench with his cigarette stick, and interrupted: "Okay, put away the table after the meal is finished, don't tie it all up here.

    " After a while, the three sisters-in-law didn't dare to make any moves. Mrs. Wang got up first, and the women put away the bowls and served the dishes, and even Liu Yan didn't dare to be idle.

    Mrs. Wu was the most clever, took two plates of leftovers to the stove and put them in the cupboard, then turned around and took the tea tray and cups to make tea for the four men in the family. She can be careless towards the Wang family, but she is always the most considerate towards her father-in-law and the men in the family.

    Now Liu Yu doesn't have to do the work of washing pots and dishes, he helped a little tidy up, boiled hot water on the stove to wash up, and then went back to the house, passing by the main room, Liu Kangsheng was smoking a pipe, when he saw Liu Yu coming, he squinted his eyes Glancing at her, "It's fine to learn embroidery, but don't forget to tie the net."     Liu Yu thought in his heart that he wanted to use her as a servant, and he would not let go of the value of her labor. He didn't reveal anything on the surface, and he agreed nonuo as before.     As for whether to do it or not, and what to do, he can still stare at it every day.     Liu Kangsheng didn't know that Liu Yu still dared to make plans in his heart, so he didn't say anything now.     Liu Yu's going to the town for the next month will be regarded as having passed the Ming road tonight, and her goal has been achieved, so she will not stay in the main room any longer, and go straight back to her room.

    At this time, it was completely dark outside, and an oil lamp was lit in the main room of Liu's family, but there was no such treatment in Liu Yu's room, and she could only use the few gleams of light that leaked in from the main room. Not even wanting to, he closed the door with his backhand.

    She has been tense for a whole day, and now she just wants to stay quietly, in the dark, when no one can look at her, she can take care of the strangeness of the day.

    But she wanted An Sheng, and some people refused to call her An Sheng.

    The door that had just been closed was pushed open with a "thump".

    The author has something to say:

    Tomorrow is March, today is a good day, leave a comment tonight and send a red envelope, come on, comment, the author loves you~

    In addition, please ask for the text collection and the author collection, this can help me climb It's on the natural list, tilt your head to show cuteness, cuties, let's use our little hands. Thanks to the little angels who voted for the overlord or the irrigation nutrient solution during 2022-02-27 19:01:00~2022-02-28 19:01:00~

    Thanks to the little angels who voted for mines: Chirp Mimi 1 piece of wood;

    thanks to the little angel of the irrigation nutrient solution: 10 bottles of wood; 2 bottles of old waist that cannot lie flat;

    thank you very much for your support, I will continue to work hard!