At this time, Liu Yu smiled back at the kind question of the female shopkeeper, "It's just a superficial learning." The

    female shopkeeper didn't realize that she had turned a lot of thoughts, and said with a smile: "That's a craft, girl, practice more If you have any delicate ones, you can send them to me as much as possible, it will cost more than netting."

    Liu Yu thanked her with a smile, paid the bill, packed the things and left the embroidery workshop.

    At noon, the morning hustle and bustle on the streets of Changfeng Town had long since disappeared. There were only two or three pedestrians, but most of the hawkers who set up stalls had not left. Two deals.

    Liu Yu looked at all kinds of pedestrians on the street, looking for something.

    The south of the Yangtze River is rich, but beggars can still be seen on the streets, and the land of Changfeng Town is no exception. Those who have broken homes, are crazy, or have suffered natural disasters and have been exiled all the way here, her eyes are finally It landed on two half-sized beggars nestled in the corner of the alley in the distance.

    An eight or nine-year-old boy, with tattered clothes and messy hair, squatted halfway in front of a five- or six-year-old girl, and took out half of a steamed bun from his arms and gave it to the little girl. The little girl's face was dirty. Xi Jian didn't know what it looked like, he was probably very hungry, took the steamed bun and put it in his mouth, took a bite, thought of something, handed the steamed bun to the boy, and signaled him to eat together.

    The boy didn't know what to say, and the little half of the steamed bun was pushed back into the little girl's hand.

    Liu Yu looked at it for a while, then went to the nearby shop and bought two meat buns and two steamed buns for ten renminbi, wrapped them in oiled paper and walked into the alley.

    The boy was watching his sister eating steamed buns, resisting his hunger and the urge to swallow, lest his sister find out that he was lying when he said he had already eaten.

    A slender hand in the back handed over an oiled paper bag that was still emitting heat. The fragrance emanating from it attracted the two brothers and sisters to look at it at the same time. , covering the sound of his swallowing saliva.

    He didn't take the food, but moved back a little bit to protect his sister, and looked at Liu Yu vigilantly with his big eyes that were so thin that the eyes were out of their sockets. After seeing that it was a young girl, his body relaxed a little, but he was still cautious. .

    This look is too familiar to Liu Yu, when she was first sold, she was like this, how dare she touch the food given to her by strangers.

    She smiled, took out one of the buns, broke it in half, took the smaller half into her mouth and ate it, and then handed it to the boy, saying: "Don't be afraid, I bought it from the bun shop next door, and I haven't touched anything. "

    The meat buns that were torn open were still steaming. The brothers and sisters hadn't tasted the smell of meat in a long time. The eyes of the little girl holding the cold steamed buns were all straight. She hid behind her brother and swallowed her saliva, but she still felt good, and if he didn't take it, she just hid behind her brother, neither crying nor making noise, and didn't make a sound.

    Liu Yu handed the bun to the boy again: "Eat it, it's not free, I need your help with something, this food counts as a reward."

    Liu Yu ate the small half by himself. The boy believed that the food was fine, and now he heard her asking for his help, so he was moved and asked, "What do you want me to do? It's okay to do heavy work, but I have to Take my sister with you."