Guan Liuyu was dressed in coarse cloth, and the fabric was made of homespun cloth woven by the peasants at home, without even the most basic dyeing, so she guessed it was a girl from the nearby village, probably from a poor family.     It's already spring season, and the girls of Liu Yu's age in the town have already put on spring shirts at this time, light yellow and light green, so fresh and beautiful, but this girl is pure and clean, so people don't feel shabby when looking at it, but add a little bit to it Weak and slender beauty.     The shopkeeper has also been in the ready-made clothing business for more than ten years, and this is the first time she knows that coarse linen clothes can look so good on people.     Liu Yu didn't know that the shopkeeper had pondered so much in her heart just by meeting each other. She put the bundle in her hand on the table, untied it to reveal the package full of tied knots inside, and asked, "Shopkeeper, don't you know?" Can you take this net here?" The     voice was sweet, soft as if soaked in the honey of March, and finally the female shopkeeper's attention was drawn away from her.     He lowered his head to look at the nets in Liu Yu's bag, his eyes moved slightly, he sighed in his heart at the exquisite craftsmanship, and said with a smile, "Of course I took it."

    Although Liu Yu is a fresh face, but because of her good craftsmanship, the female shopkeeper doesn't want to just do a hammer business, so the quotation is quite fair, divided into fancy and simple quotations, complicated five yuan for one, and simple three yuan for two Wendu, because there are nearly two hundred zippers in that bag, and finally counted, there are five hundred and sixty-two yuan.

    Liu Yu didn't have a purse, but he had an old purse that he carried with him, so he put the five strings of money and the sixty-two coins he got into his purse and put it away.

    Liu Yu didn't intend to hand over the five hundred and sixty-two coins to Wang's hands. Although there was a lifetime between the big envelopes, because he was used to doing it in the past, Liu Yu also knew that it was at least because he was busy. It took a month or two to save up.

    Because before Liu Kangsheng told her not to do the housework this morning, she and the Wang family basically shared the housework in the Liu family, so Liu Yu didn't have much time to make friends every day.     Since she was ten years old, she learned how to make a net with a girl from the same village, and then figured out many complicated tricks by herself. She has never touched a penny of the money she earned in the past six years, and the Wang family took it all to supplement the Liu family's family. .     After a new life, Liu Yu is naturally not so good-natured, besides, she will need money today.     Seeing that she had collected the money, the female shopkeeper asked Liu Yu if she still needed to buy some colorful ropes for tying knots.     Liu Yu is not interested in continuing to work hard to help the Liu family make money, the most important thing right now is to quickly find a good marriage for herself, so she shook her head and said, "I don't need to buy colorful ropes for now, I only have one thing, I want to ask you a little bit."     "Tell me."     "A relative asked me to find a matchmaker. Does the shopkeeper know which matchmaker in this town is safe?"     "Matchmaker? There are several in the town, but if you want to be safe, go to the west of the town to find Lin Jiuniang. In terms of seniority, you can call her Aunt Lin, and her house is easy to find, that is, the official road from the west comes in, and the third house on the left side of the town entrance is surrounded by a fenced yard."     Liu Yu thanked and rolled up The empty furoshiki left the embroidery workshop.     After exiting the main street of Changfeng Town, the flow of people became noticeably less. She identified the direction and headed west towards the town.

    The female shopkeeper explained in detail that Lin's matchmaker's house was really easy to find. When Liu Yu was standing at the gate of Lin Jiuniang's house and looking in, a neatly dressed, 40-year-old woman with neatly tucked hair came out of the house. The man saw Liu Yu as soon as he glanced at him. Because of Liu Yu's good looks, his eyes lit up. He called Immortal Concubine in his heart, but kept his mouth reserved, and asked, "Miss, are you looking for someone?"