CHAPTER THIRTEEN

CHAPTER THIRTEEN

• • • • • • •

"Evie.. come on, just listen to me." Johnny followed after Evie who was rushing around to gather all her things, she wanted to get out of this house as fast as she could. "John gave me a great idea of what Cobra Kai would look like."

"Are you even listening to yourself right now?" Evie spun around to look at Johnny  and all she could feel when she looked at him was hurt. "I sat there at the couch and told you how scared I was of John Kreese and his cruel actions.. I explained to you my reasons for not trusting or liking John Kreese, because he doesn't care about teaching students how to enjoy karate.. Johnny you of all people should not want to let John Kreese on your side."

"I'm sorry Evie, but.. John could help build this amazing experience into an empire." Johnny said as Evie just shook her head.

"We have gone down this road before, where you wouldn't listen to me because of John, you are falling back into that web you fought so hard to get out of.. and now look, one conversation with John and you've changed everything.. I'm your partner in this Johnny and you've went behind my back.. but good for you.. I hope you and John can make Cobra Kai the big dream you both want." Evie grabbed the door and swung it open.

"Evie.. we can still do this together, we have to give John a chance to prove his different.." Johnny once again stood up from John.

"We? You've made this decision on your own, you clearly haven't thought about my part in this partnership.. I won't stand next to John Kreese and watch him tear everyone apart because that's what he's gonna do and I already know how it ends.. and I can't get hurt like this again." Evie said tears began to slip down her face.

"You just gonna walk away again.."

"I have no other choice Johnny! I already explained what would happen if John is back where he once was, but you two enjoy it while you can, because I am sick of not being listened to, everything we have went through to get to here should be enough for you to turn you back on Kreese. I never thought you'd turn your back on me.." Evie said wiping her face as she heard Carmen's door open.

"Mom? What's wrong?" Millie asked noticing the tension between Johnny and Evie.

"It's nothing girls.. let's get going.." Evie said as her daughters walked over to her.

"You've done it again, haven't you idiot!" Dani said to Johnny as Evie just walked to her car.

"I don't want Millie to be in Cobra Kai anymore." Evie said to Johnny as Millie looked at her with confusion on her face.

"What? Why?" Millie asked looking between Evie and Johnny.

"Whatever you want." Johnny said before walking back into his place and slamming the door.