CHAPTER FOUR

C H A P T E R  F O U R

"Johnny, please don't be dead on your floor." Evie knocked on Johnny's door, wanting to make sure he was okay after what happened to Miguel.

"Evie, it's to early.." Johnny said opening his door and he looked terrible, he obviously wasn't sleeping, he looked hungover and he had a dirty shirt on. 

"Is that blood on your hands?" Evie asked spotting the colour red on Johnny's hands.
"No, it's spray paint." Johnny mumbled as he noticed tray Evie was holding. It smelled like lasagna.

"Is that for me?" Johnny asked.

"No, it's for Carmen.. to apologise for letting this happen to her son." Evie said.

"So none of it's for me? What about me? Why aren't you bringing your amazing cooking to me?" Johnny practically whinged as Evie laughed.

"There's another one in my car." Evie said as Johnny ran to her car.

Evie knocked on Carmen's door.

"Hi, Carmen, I'm Evie.. I just wanted to bring something over and tell you I'm so sorry for what happened with Miguel." Evie said as she heard running to the door and Miguel wrapped his arms around Evie, something he had done almost every time he had seen her.

"Thank you very much Evie, it smells amazing." Carmen said.

"Taste amazing as well." Johnny called across from his room as Miguel couldn't help but laugh.

"Don't listen to the big child over there, I just wanted to apologise and I promise it will never happen again." Evie said as Carmen gave Evie a thankful hug before Evie left the family alone and walked into Johnny's, he was happily eating the lasagna.

"Is there anything you can't do?" Johnny asked taking a drink of his leftover beer.

"I can't figure out computers or the internet whatever that is.." Evie said grabbing a fork and taking a seat beside Johnny and digging her fork into the cheesy goodness.

"You're not the only one." Johnny said around a mouthful of lasagna. "This has made me feel better."

"Anything super cheesy always works with a hangover." Evie said patting Johnny shoulder. "What did you spray paint exactly?"

"Something Daniel LaRusso won't be happy with.." Johnny said with a smirk on his face, wishing he could see Daniel's reaction. "My drawing skills are truly amazing."

Evie snickered as she placed her fork down. "You still have to fight against Daniel at every chance you can, don't you?"

"He's just a fucking prick, Evie.. but the adult Daniel has to be worse." Johnny said.

"What's been troubling you?" Evie asked as Johnny sighed while getting up from his seat and getting himself another beer.

"Robby's principal called, told me he made up some stupid story to get out of school, he's apparently suppose to me with me.. stupid kid honestly." Johnny said kicking an empty can.

"That's teenagers for you." Evie said trying to help the situation but she had pretty good daughters, she couldn't really relate to what Johnny's going threw.

"He doesn't want anything to do with me Evie, but he'd use me to get out of school." Johnny said as Evie sighed while watching Johnny walk out of his house, saying a quick word to Miguel who looked pretty upset.

"Miguel, please don't give up trying, we'll get him back to karate I promise." Evie said before leaving and getting to her car, had enough of Johnny Lawrence drama for a day.

. . . . . . . . . . .

"This is so relaxing." Danielle said as she sat comfortably in the massage chair getting her feet massaged with her mom and sister beside her.

"I think it's something we all needed this week." Evie said enjoying the warm water bubbling on her feet.

"You're are the best Evie." Millie said getting her fingernails painted as well.

"What better way to spend your money on something that will make you feel and look good." Evie said leaning further into the massage chair, enjoying the afternoon with her daughters by her side.

"Mom, would you be disappointed if I didn't join Cobra Kai?" Danielle asked as Evie looked over at her daughter.

"Dani, you can do whatever you want in this world, it's your life to live. If you don't want to join Cobra Kai, I'm completely fine with that, just as long as your happy, that's all I care about." Evie said squeezing her daughters hand.

"I'm thinking about joining." Millie said as Evie smiled at her.

"If that's what you want to do Millie, I'm happy for your to join, but just a warning. Johnny can be pretty harsh and he hasn't quite been as welcoming about girls joining Cobra Kai."

"You must be the lucky one, huh mom?" Danielle said making Evie laugh while shaking her head.

. . . . . . . . . . .

"Evie, your lasagna worked!" Miguel said running into the dojo with the biggest grin on his face. "She agreed to let me keep doing karate."

Evie gave him a high-five. "Im so glad Miguel."

"I mean, as long as we still have the dojo?" Miguel said to Johnny.

"We have it for now.. are you sure you're ready to take things to the next level." Johnny said.

"Yes Sensei." Miguel said nodding his head.

"You got your ass kicked because you didn't have any defence." Johnny said.

"Nice way to put it, Johnny." Evie said shaking her head.

"So Evie and I are going to teach you the defence that you can know.." Johnny said nodding his head at Evie.

"And the best defence.. HA!" Johnny yelled throwing his fist in front of Evie.

"Is more offense."

. . . . . . . . . .