PROLOGUE

P R O L O G U E

P R O L O G U E . . .

Evie and Johnny..everyone always questioned how Johnny got Evie's attention.

Evie was a smart, successful, popular girl, with a poor background, her mother was never home and Evie normally had to live in a house with no power and food.

Johnny came from a rich background but often trouble found its way to him. Even though he was dangerous and never knew how to keep his mouth shut, he had a heart of pure gold that Evie was the only person who saw the true person Johnny was.

Evie stood by Johnny threw everything, she never judged him, she was the only person who stood by the sidelines and was proud of the person he was. Well.. until Daniel LaRusso came to All Valley and things became rocky between them both.

Evie was left with the pain of watching Johnny fight for Ali's attention.. she was always pushed into the dark whenever Ali was around and their friendship was never the same.

After the All Valley Karate Tournament and Daniel beat Johnny in the finals.. things traveled downhill for Johnny, Evie had up and left town.. not knowing if she'd ever come back, he had lost his first love, and lost the one passion he had in life.

"Mom, which room was mine again?"

Evie had come home to All Valley.. but things had changed.. and so had Johnny.