CHAPTER SEVEN

C H A P TE R   S E V E N

C H A P TE R S E V E N

"Evie, open the door.. come on." Johnny said standing at Evie's front door, his hand bruised from knocking for so long. "I need to talk to you about yesterday."

"Hey, idiot!" Johnny looked up and saw a young girl leaning out of the window. "Can you stop knocking, it's really annoying."

"Yeah, you're definitely Evie's daughter.. is your mom home?" Johnny asked his hand clenching a bunch of roses, in hopes he could apologise to Evie for how he acted yesterday with Eli.

"No, she obviously isn't home sensei." Danielle said rolling her eyes. "Call her like some normal person."

"Thanks for your help." Johnny said sarcastically while walking to his car, turning the music up to almost blast his ears, before he sped off down the road.

Johnny stepped into the dojo, his students already standing in the building, talking and stretching. "Anyone seen Evie?"

"She was with Eli the last time I saw her, they were at the mall." Aisha said from her sitting position on the mats.

"You've really messed up haven't you sensei?" Miguel asked as Johnny shook his head while cupping the back of his head.

"Up on your feet" Johnny said as the students jumped up onto their feet, standing like soldiers as Johnny walked in front of them.

"Three more absences, Sensei." Miguel informed his teacher.

"Bunch of pussies." Aisha mumbled standing beside Miguel.

"No, it's my fault."Johnny said shaking his head. "Since you joined Cobra Kai, I have been hard on you. I've called you names. I've humiliated you and I've upset some people with my actions.. Some of you I've hit. And for that, I don't apologize."

"Cobra Kai is about strength. If you're not strong on the inside, you can't be strong on the outside. And right now you're all weak. And I know that because I was you. I used to have no friends. Used to be the weirdo kid. Not that weird; I still hooked up with babes and all, but..." Johnny said.

"The point is, I wasn't always the badass sensei I am today. Just like a cobra, I had to shed my loser skin to find my true power — And you guys will too."

Johnny heard the doorbell ring and his eyes shot over to the entrance of the dojo, seeing Evie standing beside a kid with a blue mohawk and he looked really badass.

"Evie.." Johnny said.

"Eli? What happened?" Miguel asked looking at his friend.