CHAPTER EIGHT

- C H A P T E R  - E I G H T -

- C H A P T E R - E I G H T -

•••••

"Fighting positions!" Johnny's loud booming voice bounced off of the walls of the building.

As he paced the floor, his eyes scanning across every person in his dojo. He kicked Eli's foot forward to make the student stand on the ground better. "Stabilise your base, Hawk."

He stood beside Hawk, standing tall and teaching the young students his own technique. For once Johnny was giving great advice to his students rather than biting their heads off for asking the question. "Keep your balance, full rotation when you strike."

"Yes sensei!"

As Johnny turned his attention to the young shy student beside Eli, the young boy flinched once he became the centre of Johnny's attention. "Did you just flinch, virgin?"

"Holy shit, we've got a room full of flinchers." Johnny said scanning the room and shaking his head.

"Yes sensei!"

"That was not a question!" Johnny said. "Raise your hand if you've ever been punched in the face?"

"Put your hands down!" Johnny instructed with disbelief.

"All your lives, you've been avoiding fights, so you don't break a tooth. This concussion nonsense.." Johnny said walking up and down the rows of students. "So there's only one solution.. and that is before you leave this dojo, each and everyone of you is going to take a punch, very hard to the face."

"Miss Robinson! Line them up, unflinch this group.." Johnny said before walking into his office.

As Johnny sat in his office, sipping on a bottle of beer and flipping threw a magazine. "Four hundred and fifty dollars for nunchucks.."

The sound of the students groaning on the other side of the wall. As Johnny turned the page and found an article for the 'All Valley championship.'

"Hey sensei, i need to ask you something.." Miguel asked stepping into his office.

"First aid's under the counter. We got a bleeder?" Johnny asked looking at Miguel.

"No – I mean, yeah, we do." Miguel said glancing out the window to the room and seeing a lot of the students in pain. "There's a lot of blood."

Johnny sighed while rubbing his aching temples. "Of course.." he mumbled.

"But this is about something else.." Miguel said really needing some advice. "Actually, never-mind. I'll just ask Evie later.."