CHAPTER TWELVE

CHAPTER TWELVE

Everything was going smoothly. Cobra Kai was better than it had ever been.
Johnny and Evie were finally on the same page for once in their chaotic lives.

... but of course.. all good things must come to an end.

But, did it really have to be this soon?

"Look at you both! Taking over Cobra Kai like I knew you would." John Kreese stood in the room like he owned the place.. and deep down Evie knew John didn't come by to congratulate them.

".. thought you were dead." Johnny said feeling exactly like Evie was feeling. Confused and defeated at the same time.

"You ain't the only one, kid." John stepped closer to the pair, that were lost on what to say, what did he have planned? "I've been away a long, long time."

John looked at both of his students, holding his hand out. " It's good to see you both."

Johnny slapped his hand away. John just chuckled at Johnny's actions.

"Still got that hot temper, huh?" John said a cigar burning between his fingers. "But I like that..– I like that."

John looked around at the building Johnny and Evie built from the ground up.

"I bet that's why your student is now the champion. You trained him well – Just like I trained the both of you." John said feeling very pleased with him, but of course he comes strolling in, to take over once the hard part is over.

Johnny threw all his hatred into striking the man that had evil intentions, but his punches were pushed away, and Johnny was left laying on the ground.

Evie truly hated the man standing in front of her, she was left hurting a lot of innocent people because of him.

"You gonna try and hit me next, Evie? I know you have a lot of hatred towards me." John said looking at Evie almost trying to see that spark she had as a kid.

"Hatred.. doesn't even scratch the surface.." Evie snarled at the man.

John watched Evie give him the same attitude and fire she had as a kid. "I hope you haven't forgot Evie.. I taught you everything you know."

Evie shook her head. "Not everything."

Johnny sent a kick to John's face, hitting him with such force, the cigar in his mouth was sent flying across the room.

"Not bad.. Mr Lawrence.." John said smirking.

Soon Johnny and John Kreese, were throwing punches and strikes, Johnny had a lot of anger he kept inside because of the man, who not only broke his arm, but broke everything his worked so hard for.

Johnny was thrown into the glass wall, shattered glass rained down on him as he hit the ground.

"I didn't come here to fight– I just want to talk.." John said looking at Evie who had moved from her spot.